Chapter Five

It was precisely 11:30 p.m and Ron was going on about what I did or ate or what the cause of me throwing up was about. This went on for about an hour or two. And it's still on going.

"Are you sure that it wasn't something you ate?" He said, "Yes. It was nothing I ate. And I feel fine, Ron! Calm down." I said sitting back on the bed. "I can't calm down. Whenever you get a headache or you throw up, it's always something big."

I just sighed at him, "Remember that one time you had a headache? You were sick for two weeks. With a very high fever." he said, and I just nodded at this.

"Or when you threw up and you ended up having to leave work for 4 weeks." he said, "Yes, I know." He just sat down beside me and exhaled sharply, "The last time you threw up and you felt fine, with no fever, was when we found out that we were going to have Hugo--" he stopped at what he was saying and my head snapped into reality.

"Ron," I said, "yes, darling?" he answered, both of us staring into space, "when was the last time we had sex?" I laid down at the bed and grabbed the blanket tightly.

"last week."

"No. It's not last week, I was on birth control and we used 'protection'."

"Well there was one time, we did that two months ago....." he said, and I stood up from our bed and went to my hand bag. While muttering 'shit' over and over again.

When I reach my bag, I take out a box of pregnancy tests.

"You carry those around?" he asked me, sounding as if he was about to burst into laughter, "Oh, shut up. You banged me up real good, Weasley. And it's about time you know that when we're talking about a woman's hand bag, it has everything you'll need." I said walking to the bathroom, praying that it wasn't true.

Well, here goes nothing.

- - - - - - - -   - - - - - - - -   - - - - - - - - -

Amy's P.O.V

I was looking at my past text with my ex when I heared a loud knock at the door.

I look around and see that it's late at night and I'm the only one awake.

So I go to the door and forgot to look at the peek hole so I didn't know who it was before I opened the door.

"O-M-G!!! AMY!!!" Someone shouted, it was Gieanne!

"Oh my Goodness! Gieanne!" I squealed, "I thought that you weren't going to be here until two days from now!" She giggled at me, "Well, I wanted to come here earlier for surprise." she said and I nodded and let her in the room.

"So, how are you doing?" she asked once we got back from the kitchen to get snacks, "Well, I could feel better when beaver isn't here." I replied with a hint of anger on my face.

We went to the kitchen to get some drinks and back to the living room.

"Ugh, so she really is back." She said, drinking from her mug of tea, "Yep. And she also came back with her picture perfect family and she's rich as fuck." Gieanne looked at me with a confused face.

"What? I'm not getting any of this," she said, "So you're telling me, she has a good family and she's also rich? I thought she worked at a library or some sort of sex slave." I shook my head, "You know, last reunion about 3 years ago, she actually came here with her two devils and slapped us with all the money she's got." and to add I said, "And she didn't get that because of her being a sex slave. She gets a lot of money from her fashion industry and other businesses. And to top it all off, she's married to the Ronald Weasley." and she just looked at me with shook in her expression.

"So, beaver's got luxury now." I nodded my head, "Any way, let's not talk about beaver, she's hitting my nerves." I said.

"And how were you?" I asked her, "Well, let's just say that I'm living the luxury life." I just stared at her, "Okay fine. So, I am currently the owner of the GPG pharmaceutical company and we are doing good as hell." She said and I, once again stared at her in shock, and after a few moments, I spoke, "Wh-what a-are you saying? You? The owner of one of the most popular pharmacies?" I asked in disbelief, "Yes. And c'mon, how can you question that? I'm a smart woman." She said, "Yes, I know. But that's just so shocking." I said, and she gave me an evil smirk.

"And now, since I know that beaver is very popular, maybe I can lure her into having a  partnership with me." She said, "Oh I love that!" I said while giggling.

We watched a few movies on the television and four episodes of Sex Education but after that, both of us felt like going to bed, so we said our goodbyes and went to our own rooms.

I can't wait until Gieanne partners up with her business.

Beaver will finally get what she deserves.