Chapter Two

"Kids! Get your stuff! We're about to leave in less than an hour!" I yelled from my office.

Goodness, why did I have to go to that stupid reunion?! That just made my job much harder considering I wont be at work for two weeks....

I gave up a sigh and continued my paperwork, being a business woman is not as easy at it seems...

You feel like you're going to be in the place and managing things and doing really fun shit.

But nope. Instead, you sit your butt out and sign millions of paperwork.

And it's super stressful.

After an hour or so, --of typing my fingers off my fucking laptop--I hear a knock on the door.

"come in!" I say loud enough for the person behind the door to hear, "hey, honey." said Ron as he entered the room, I look away from my laptop and look at him.

"Hey." I said with a smile, "We're leaving in less than an hour so, I think its best if we both shut our laptops and drop our pens to get dressed." He said leaning towards the door frame.

I check the time and it says 3:37, I nod and save my files and close my laptop.

I finally stood my ass up, got my paperwork and laptop then walked towards Ron.

He took my stuff and we walked to our room.

"God, being business people is really tiring." I say, yawning while doing so.

"I can definitely relate." said Ron, I gave him a little chuckle and we reached our room.

I quickly got changed to a balck with white touches Dolce & Gabbana dress with a matching scarf. I grap a pair of my Michael Kors black heels to pair and some pearl accessories to add more formality to my outfit.

Once I was done I get out of my enormous closet and on my way out, I grab my white Kate Spade hand bag and put all my necessities in.

Once I've done that and checked all my stuff, I head out of my closet.

I was so focused on browsing through my phone that I didn't even notice my huband standing in front of me and packing my electronics and paperwork for me.

It took me by surprise when he kissed me in the cheek, I slightly jumped actually.

When I look up, I see that Ronald has my computer bag in his hand and also all my paperwork in a case.

He was wearing a baby blue shirt and a black tux, with of course, black slacks with shoes that were polished to perfection.

It was hard not to drool at the site. And besides, his appearance changed so much during these past few years, he had a build up to perfection body, with dashing good looks, and I had to admit it.

He looked like a dork during our Hogwarts days, but at the same time. That was the dork I fell for and who, I might as well say, catched me.

And we're still doing the same thing up to this day.

"Goodness, Hermione. Can you take one moment off from work?" He asked me, chuckling.

"Oh. Thank you. And no I can't, well not today at least, I won't be at work for two whole weeks and the clothing line is bombarding with all this crap." I said turning off my phone at closing my eyes trying to relax for a bit.

"Hey, it'll be fine." he said to me holding me close. "Just take this vacation as a way to relax for a bit." he said, I raised an eyebrow practically saying seriously? "Well, I know you wont be actually and fully relaxed considering your aunt, cousins and uncles will be there but at least try." He told me still holding me in his arms.

I gave him a sigh and nodded my head, "okay." I said letting go of him and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

He had his 'disappointed' look on and I rolled my eyes, knowingly.

So I kiss him on the lips sweetly. "Thank you." he said in a sing sang voice and we head out of our room.

"C'mon kids," said Ron, "let's go to the reunion. "

We went to the ground floor of our house and went to the garage.

There, we hopped in our Mercedes and drove to the airport.

After ten minutes of driving, we park our car in a reserved area inside the actual airport that we reserved especially for our car, and we went to the garage.

After Ron has parked our car, we walk to the actual building of the airport and go to the reception.

As me and Ron sign the paperwork, Rose was reading a book about poems and Hugo was going through his books about dinosaurs.

The kids probably got thier mind from me seeing that they were both reading advanced things for thier age.

For goodness sake, Rose already knows how to do, MDAS, PEMDAS, GEMDAS, and she just recently learned about how to get the rate.

Jesus, they sure are different kids.

After a good ten minutes or so, we were done doing our paperwork. We grabbed our two trolleys with Rose and Hugo stiing on top of our luggage, we went to our beautiful private jet.

It was simply gorgeous.

It was pure white with the word 'Weasley' painted in black.

We hopped in the jet and sat in our mini living room.

The jet was like a house. It had a kitchen, living room, office, three bedrooms, three bathrooms and a two toilets.

But it was too much concidering we don't travel to often anymore.

Now that me and Ron have two children, we don't have time to mingle around to places.

The flight to Spain was quite delightful. We had hot cocoa and we also played some board games.

Even though my family looks like the most mature thing out there, we were very childish when it comes to family time.

It was one of the best plane rides I've had in a while.

The last one I can remember was when me and Ronald went on a vacation to Italy.

We had the privet jet back then and we only had Rose at that time.

During that plane ride, my husband and I had some of our 'alone time' and not even a week after, we found out we were about to have Hugo.

One of the most amazing plane rides I've experienced thats for sure.

And not moments after my flashback of that plane ride, we were landing.

Authors Note:
Hey there, my precious readerz! That's chapter two for you guys. Thanks for reading this lame excuse of a chapter! Byeeee!
-

Sofia💜