Chapter Four

As I woke up, I was hoping to see our amazing chandelier in our room back in London. But I remembered that we were in Spain, in a reunion.

I let out a sigh and got out of bed. As I went outside of our bedroom, I kissed Ron on the forehead and grabbed my purple silk robe.

When I reached Rose's room, I went inside and saw her crying.

"Hey, Rosie. Why are you crying?" I said sitting beside her and picking her up, letting her sit on my lap. "I had another nightmare, mummy." she said in between sobs, hugging me more.

Rose has been having nightmares lately and every time she has one, she stays silent and just cries. It pains me to see my little girl like that.

"Oh, Rosie. Do you wanna talk about it? It may help you when you let it out." I cooed. She just shook her head in response. "Alright, sweetie." I told her still holding her tight and just rubbed her back.

We stayed like that until Hugo came in the room, smiling, probably to call Rose to wake us up.

His smile faded away when he sees me and Rose on the bed, her crying her eyes out.

"Mummy, why is Rosie crying?" he asked me walking towards us closer. "We'll talk about it later sweetheart," I said, "but can you please wake your daddy and tell him that we're in the kitchen." He nodded in responce and ran to our bedroom.

When he did, I picked Rose up and carried her to the kitchen, her head on my shoulder and lightly sobbing.

When we got to the kitchen, I let her sit on one of the stools in the kitchen island. I started to make breakfast, bacon, eggs, toast, and waffles.

I wasn't able to do all that of course without magic so I grabed my wand and the breakfast made it self. With some of my assistance.

Once everthing was made and I set up the table, Ron and Hugo wasn't here yet, so I stood up from my stool and went to our bedroom.

There I saw Hugo sleeping beside Ron. Although I wanted to laugh about Hugo sleeping instead of getting Ron for breakfast, I just went closer to the bed and lightly shook Hugo awake.

"Baby, Mummy's already made breakfast." I said, well mostly whispering, and when I did, I could see those amazing blue eyes of his. He looked just like his father.

"C'mon. You go wake up daddy." I say mischievously, with a small grin. Which my son gladly returned.

So he stood on hin knees then shouted, "DADDY!!!!" while shaking Ron awake, "MUMMY MADE BREAKFAST!!!!" And when Hugo shouted the last part, Ron sat straight up with a terrified look on his face. I couldn't help but laugh at this, and soon I realized Hugo was laughing as well.

"Goodness, how am I still able to live like this?" Ron said rubbing his eyes and standing up. After me and Hugo finished laughing, I went to Ron and gave him a small peck on the cheek, "We're sorry, sweetheart," I said, "but that was really funny. Reminded me of our Hogwarts years..... Well anyway, lets go to the kitchen shall we? Rose is already waiting for us." I told them and we soon went to the kitchen where we saw Rose half done with her breakfast.

"Good morning, Rosie." Said Ron kissing Rose on the top of her head, she just nodded in response and gave a small smile which quickly faded away.

Ron looked at me for her behavior, Rose wasn't usually like this, whenever anyone greeted her, she would always reply happily and gave out the purest smile. In response to Ron, I just gave him the I'll-explain-to-you-later look and he nodded.

Our breakfast for this morning was silent and boring. Once we finished our food, the kids went to the living room to go play, while I pulled Ron a side.

"Why was Rose acting strange?" he asked me, "Well, she had another nightmare and--" I didn't get to finish my sentence when Ron butt in, "Another one? I thought they were gone? And when she did have a nightmare, the outcome wouldn't be this bad."

"Yeah I know, she wouldn't talk to me about it."

"I'll talk to her later. Maybe we can get something out of her."

I nodded nervously. I can't stand seeing Rose like this. My little girl is getting hurt because of somthing that I don't know.

Am I being a bad mother? Is it bacause of me that she has these nightmares? Did I do something wrong? Or maybe what I said?

I was snapped of my thoughts by Ron, "Hey, I know that look on your face. You are not a bad mother." by this time he was hugging me and rubbing small circles on my back, "You're the most brilliant one I know. Well aside from mum of couse, but she's different. You are your own kind of mother. And I have to say, a very brilliant one at it."

I was touched by his words and for a simple reward for making me feel like this, I kiss him sweetly. And naturally, he kisses me back.

The kiss was getting heated and before it went to something bigger--if you know what I mean--I pull back, "maybe later tonight mister. Right now, I'm focusing on my daughter." I said going back to the living room.

In the room, I see Rose sitting on the floor with Hugo listening to him about having straight A's in school.

"Hugo, why don't you go with mum to your room? Maybe you can tell her about how school is?" Said Ron and both of my kids heads snapped up and Hugo nodded then stood up and went to my direction.

I took his hand and we went to his room.

While going there, I heard Rose start to sob. I tried really hard to not go back and comfort her.

But I didn't. Because once I did, she probably won't tell us, when Hugo wasn't here yet, It always bothered me that Rose would always tell Ron things that she didn't tell me.

But I always thought that there are things that she can only tell me and things for her father to only hear.

It took them two hours to discuss about what Rose was feeling.

Worst two hours of my life.

And once we heard that the door opened, Rose came in with glass like eyes and ran to my arms as fast as she could, I let her sit on my lap and concidering that Hugo was taking his nap, I carried her to our room which was at the end of the penthouse.

"Hey, Rosie... Please don't cry, what is it baby?" I asked her, sitting down on our bed, with her still on my lap, "I'm sorry mummy." She said, "what are you sorry for sweetie? There's nothing for you to say sorry for." I cooed, rubbing small circles on her back, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about my dreams, I'm sorry if I worried you." She said hugging me tighter. "Hey, It's okay. What matters now is that you got it all out and you're fine. You don't have to tell me about your nightmare." I said. We stayed like that for about fifteen minutes until Rose calmed down and stopped crying.

She felt tired from all the crying so she eventually went to sleep, I laid her on our bed and tucked her in.

I didn't leave her side until she woke up and we all had lunch.

- - - - - -    - - - - - - -   - - - - - - -

It was an hour past nine and the kids were asleep, me and Ron were in our room quietly doing our work when I got a headache all of a sudden, I took my glasses off and put them on my desk and waddled to the bed.

It was weird when I had headaches, I never got them and when I did It was always for some big reason. Not because of all the work I've been doing.

Ron must've noticed me because he too went to the bed to lay down next to me.

"Hermione, what are you feeling?" He said sternly, "just a small headache, nothing to worry about." I gave him a small smile but he knew as well that I didn't just have headaches for a small reason.

"Are you sure you're feeling fine?"

"Yes. Comple--" I didn't continue what I was saying when I felt nausea hit me full force.