Chapter Three

It was hard to accept that I was going to meet my horrid excuse of a family.

Nothing was good about them. They had horrible taste in fashion and everything, they were mean, and with no doubts what so ever. Wrost. People. Ever.

As I got of the plane with my kids holding my hands and Ron closely behind us.

The kids were wearing thier summer clothes concidering it was March. Rose was wearing a white Burberry summer dress with white Luis Vuitton flats. We got both of them specially made for her.

And Hugo was wearing his Burberry checked polo shirt with blue shorts. He was also wearing his adorable blue Sperry shoes. It was one of the most adorable sites. As we reach the last step of the stairs, a white Mercedes pulled up and our driver, Francois, kindly opened the door for us.

Ron sat infront and me and the kids sat at the back. Ron was currently on a phone call with one of his employees and the kids were reading. Whenever my kids have the time to read, they take the chance.

I was left with a wonder of what may happen for these next two weeks.

My mum rang me and I answered.

"Hey, mum. Are you guys already there?"

"Yes. Your aunt Emily and other cousins are here as well."

I sigh, "oh, okay. We'll be there in a few. We're at the car right now."

"Alright. Drive safely sweetheart."

"We will mum. Bye."

And I hung up the phone right after she said goodbye to me as well.

"Hey, we'll be fine." said Ron, "I hope so."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Amy's POV

It was 4 in the moring and we were getting ready for the reunion. We all heared that Hermione was coming along. And mum got a hotel that I think she owned.

It wasn't intended for that to happen and after the last reunion, my family held a grudge towards her.

I hate her. Even though she has a perfect husband and kids and a good life and all that luxury, we still hate hate her.

Me, Giorgina, and Michelle had a conversation about it last night and just realized that our other cousin who I dearly wanted to see, Gieanne, was coming.

Me and her was the ones that really hate Beaver.

Gieanne wasn't able to come to the reunions right after Beaver stopped going to the reunions because of her going to a fancy boarding school of hers.

We got to the plane that was super cheap. It was horrible. The food tastes like nothing and it was one of the wost airlines ever.

There was also a funky smell in the plane.

But it was the cheapest we could find. So what other choice do we have?

After hours of doing nothing and being in a hell hole, we were leaving.

As we left the airport, we rented a really shitty car that was in a disgusting shade of green.

But after all that, we arrived at the hotel and I was lost for words.

It was huge. There were the colors of red and gold. The structure of the hotel was amazing and there were signs of griffins along the hotel.