Eighteen

•••••••••

Day of the show
Chanel started barking at the door, telling the family that there was someone behind it. Lucas rushed to the giant white double doors and opened them. There was three men and two women, all holding large containers and suitcases.
"um...hi" One of the men spoke
"We're looking for Maya Hart"
"Yeah she's just in here" Lucas said, walking them into the living room where Maya and London were sitting snuggled up on the large sofa.
"Maya the stylist and stuff are here" Lucas said. maya stood up from the sofa and walked over to the team.
"Hi I'm Maya Hart and this is Lucas" Maya spoke shaking hands with all of them, she got to the last man. He shook her hand then brought her hand up to his lips. Maya blushed and Lucas glared at the tall blonde man.

When he let go of Maya's hand she stepped back, bumping into Lucas's hard chest. He placed his hands on her waist still having a fixed stern glare on the tall man who had gone all googly eyed over Maya.

Maya lead them upstairs and Lucas followed behind after telling London to stay downstairs and play with Chanel.

When he reaches the top of the stairs the group was standing in one of Maya spare empty rooms, all of them setting up their equipment. Lucas flashed his eyes towards Maya she was looking through the outfit options and that blonde pricks hand was resting on the lower part of his girlfriends back.

A wave of jealousy washed over him and almost lost control, but when he saw Maya's eyes move in the direction of his own a soft smile on her face. Lucas's clenched fists relaxed and walked over to Maya, placing his hands on her waist forcing the stylists hand off her back.
"What's up gorgeous" Lucas whispered placing a gentle kiss on her neck
"Lucas get of me and pick an outfit" Maya giggled turning to face him and pecking his cheek.
******
Maya had chosen a white skirt, black bando top and matching white denim jacket, whilst Lucas was wearing a simple black tux.

"You look beautiful Miss Hart" the female makeup artist commented as she touched up the last parts of the blondes eye liner

"Yes you do" Lucas said, walking past and kissing the top off her head.

The tall blonde that continued to flirt with Maya for the few hours that he was there has now left and Lucas was considerably for relaxed and excited for the Versace event.

They had just said there goodbyes to London and we're in the limo heading to the venue.
"Maya are you sure wanna do this" Lucas asked, squeezing her small hand that was interlaced with his own.
"Of course, Ryan hasn't said anything for months and wanna show you off to the world" Maya smiled, leaning up to give him a kiss on the cheek.

Lucas noticed the flashing cameras as they pulled up to the venue. He swung the black door open and stepped out, the first time ever he hasn't had to hide his face when stepping out of the black limousine.

Cameras continued to flash brightly, white lights surrounded him as felt Maya grab onto his hand. He stepped backwards and let his girlfriend climb out of the car.

All the photographers and paparazzi were shouting questions at the couple.
"Do you wanna put on a show?" Maya smirked, stepping closer to Lucas and placing her hands gently on his chest.
"Mhm" Lucas nodded, biting down on his lip and pulling the small blonde close to him as she leaned upwards, pulling his head down towards her and softly placing her lips on his.

The shouting became louder but Lucas and Maya has completely blocked it out, getting lost in the passionate kiss.

When the two pulled away they just stared into each others eyes. Blocking out the rest of the world.
"I love you Maya" Lucas said sweetly, praying to god that he didn't mess up by saying it
"I love you too cowboy" Maya smiled, placing a kiss on his lips one last time.

She wiped of the lipstick that has smudged onto the corner of Lucas's mouth a small giggle escaping her lips and they began to walk through the crowds of flashing cameras.

                      •••••••••