Ninteen

•••••••••

"Miss Hart who is this?" The interviewer asked, gesturing towards Lucas who had his arm snakes around Maya's waist, holding the small blonde close to his body.

"This is my boyfriend Lucas" Maya smiled looking up Lucas with a smile.

"Well Lucas, what's it like to date one of the most famous people in New York"

"It's incredible, I love her and I love London as well, I love spending time with them and just chillin in the house" he smiled, confidently talking to the interviewer.

"Well thank you for talking to us, I really appreciate it and I hope you enjoy the show" she smiled, allowing the couple to walk off.

When they walked away Maya was being quieter than normal and Lucas noticed instantly. He pulled her close by her waist. He slipped his hands under her denim jacket and felt curvaceous figure through the thin black material.
"What's wrong beautiful?" He questioned as she moved her small hands over his triceps and biceps
"What if Ryan flips out, I don't want him to go anywhere near London" she sighed and looked down at her feet

Lucas gave her a soft kiss on the forehead
"I'm not gonna let him go anywhere near London okay, I won't ever let him hurt you or her and I'm gonna protect both of you, cause I love you" he smiled

Maya looked up at him and smiled, her dipoles forming on her cheeks
"You know you've been more of a dad to her in the past few months than he has in the last 2 years" she said looking deeply into his green orbs
"and I love you too" she smiled.

"You know I can't wait for after this event" Lucas spoke, his voice dropping and octave and squeezing her hips, pulling her closer to his body
"Yeah? And why's that huckleberry" she smirked

Lucas moved down to her ear and kissed right beneath her earlobe
"I wanna hear you scream my name whilst I pound into you"

Maya's body grew hotter and her pupils dilated. Her breathing just her and she held onto Lucas's head, raking her fingers through his soft hair
"I want you deep inside me baby" she whispered in Lucas's ear seductively. Lucas groaned and kissed her neck discreetly.
"Fuck I love you so much" Maya spoke quietly. Lucas smirked against her neck a pulled away.
****

Once they were seated for the vent the lights went dim and the music began to play. The Versace models began to strut down cat walk. Lucas looked down at Maya and he noticed how in love she was with fashion. She was completely mesmerised by what she was watching. It was like she was in her own world, admiring the didn't models that walked down the catwalk.

Lucas slipped his hand underneath Maya's that was resting on her thigh. She looked up for a second and gave him a small smile before interlacing her tiny hand with his. Almost instantly she went back to focusing on the models, her eyes darting from clothing, to hair, to shoes and makeup.
****

For the rest of the show Maya was focused solely on the models and the clothing. On their way out the couple was asked more questions about their relationship.
****

Their driver pulled up outside the venue and Lucas helped the door open for Maya, letting her step into the black Rolls Royce. There was a black barrier between the driver and the couple in the back.

Lucas took of his black blazer and slouched in the leather seat. Maya rested her head on Lucas's shoulder as they drive to Lucas's house in the city.

"I can't wait to get to your place" Maya whispered
"Same gorgeous" Lucas smiled

"I just wanna feel you inside me baby" Maya whispered placing her hand on Lucas's thigh
"You look so hot in that tux" she said placing a kiss under his right earlobe. When she did this she got a reaction she'd never got before and she knew she had kissed the exact right place.

Lucas tensed up and moved his head backwards, moving his hips and trying to sit comfortably. Maya placed another kiss in the exact same spot and something took over him. He gripped onto her jaw and kissed her passionately. Maya moaned into the kiss and clenched her fists around his white shirt.

Lucas moved his hand from Maya's jaw down to her waist and back inside her denim jacket, feeling over the thin black material. This kiss became heated  and Maya started to become aggravated. She had waited 6 months to do this with him and her driver was moving at like 2 mph.

She pulled away from the Texan and knocked on the black barrier. It slowly moved upwards and the driver looked at the blonde through the mirror
"Yes miss Hart" he said bluntly
"Can you hurry up, because if you don't I'm just gone let him fuck me in the back of the car and your gonna have to listen" she said with a smile at the end. The driver nodded his head and pushed the button to put the barrier back up
"I apologise Miss Hart"

Maya said back in the seat and climbed into Lucas's lap and carried on their make out session
"I love you cowboy" she smiled against him lips.

                      •••••••••