Eight

••••••••

Maya had seen Lucas almost everyday since she met him at the mall, they had gotten really close over the past couple of months but they weren't dating. Maya loved having Lucas round but it was difficult to not get caught by the paparazzi whenever they wanted to go out with London. Today Maya was going to meet Emma and she was beyond excited. She'd met fans before but from what Lucas had told her about Emma she sounded like so much fun.

"Lucas i need to get ready if I'm gonna meet your sister" Maya said trying to lift her self up of off Lucas's chest whilst sitting on the black sofa but being pulled back down by his strong arm.
"Stay here for another 5 minutes then you can get ready" Lucas said looking up at the TV watching some sort of cartoon that he loved.
"What time are we going any way?" the small blonde asked
"Like 4" Lucas mumbled
Suddenly Maya shot up from his chest
"What the fuck Lucas I have to get ready" she said frantically standing to up to get get changed out of her leggings and hoodie.
"Maya we have and hour and half" Lucas replied walking behind her whilst she looked around for her curlers that were somewhere in the giant New York mansion.

Maya didn't listen to him so he placed his hands on both sides of her waist and picked her up, throwing her over his shoulder.
"Lucas put me down I need to get ready" Maya said whilst giggling
"You have ages just watch the end of Rick and Morty with me"
Maya smiled
"You know I have a nice view of your ass from here" Maya giggled patting Lucas's butt quickly making him smile
"Yeah and I have a nice view of yours" Lucas said very lightly tapping hers with a smirk on his face

Lucas walked over to the sofa and placed Maya gently down on the cushion
"Fine I'll watch the end of your cartoon with you" Maya smirked
*******
After watching the end of Rick and Morty, Maya and Lucas went up to her room. Maya was brushing her hair and Lucas was sitting with his legs up on her bed going through his phone.
"Lucas what should I wear" Maya said turning on her curling irons.
"Wear that red blouse she likes that one" Lucas said not taking his eyes of his phone "oh and the black skirt, I like that one" he would never tell her but he loves that skirt because he was a perv and it made her ass look good.
"Okay thank you, Can you go get London ready please" Maya asked going into the bathroom to do her makeup and her hair
"Yep" Lucas said jumping of the bed and walking over to London's room and got her ready for his sisters surprise.

                            ••••••                              ♛I know this is a short chapter so you will get another one in about an hour or two sry 💗

••••••

I know this is a short chapter so you will get another one in about an hour or two sry 💗