Two

••••••

Lucas was not prepared for the flashing lights of Cameras when he left the mall, Maya was fully prepared with her black out sunglasses. He covered his eyes and looked over at Maya who had London's head pressed against her chest carrying her close to her with her hand on the back of her head.
"Come on Lucas" Maya spoke loudly over the shouting of the paparazzi.

A tall man in a black tux opened the door to the limousine, letting maya place her daughter in the seat then grabbing his large hand walking him round to the other side of the large car. Lucas gripped her hand tightly and followed her into the quiet car.

After sitting down hr looked up to see maya strapping London into her car seat. Instantly London placed her head on the side of her car seat closing her eyes slowly.

Maya looked over to the Texan as the car started to move.
"Sorry about that" she sighed relaxing into the leather seats.
"Don't worry about it" Lucas smiled
"She must be exhausted" he said looking over to a sleeping London

"Mommy" she mumbled "Can I have my teddy bear?" Lucas smiled at the cuteness and picked up the white teddy bear that was sitting next to him passing it to Maya who placed it on London's lap.

Maya looked exhausted and Lucas could see it in her sapphire eyes.
"Are you Okay?" Lucas asked placing his hand on top of Maya's and her eyes shot to look into his green orbs.
"Yeah, I just got really scared earlier, shes like the only thing I have, I honestly don't know what I would do if I lost her" Maya replied and squeezed his hand slightly, just how London did earlier that day.
"Thank you for helping her today" she smiled.

••••••

After a five minute drive they finally pulled up in front of a giant New York mansion. It was around 7 O'clock now and Maya and Lucas were still holding hands and could hear tiny snores coming from London. When the man in the black tux opened the car door Lucas looked outside to see a huge house with a red McLaren, mat black Lamborghini and white Roles Royce parked outside the front. Lucas's jaw dropped once again looking at the incredible house.

He stepped outside the Limo

He stepped outside the Limo. Lucas put his hand out and Maya grabbed it, using it to help her climb out of her car.
"Do you want me to get her" Lucas said gesturing towards London who was fast asleep in her car seat.
"If you could" Maya nodded

Lucas walked round to the other side of the car and opened the door, carefully unclipping her from her car seat trying not to wake her.
"Wucas" she mumbled and he smiled at her cuteness. Its weird to think that the man had just met this little girl and she was already so attached to him
"Yes London" He replied softly picking her up with ease and placing her on his hip walking behind Maya up the drive way.
"Thank you for helping me today" she said and took her head of his shoulder, giving him a kiss on the cheek
"Don't worry about, but don't run away from mommy again you really scared her" Lucas said and she placed her head back on his shoulder, holding her teddy bear tightly in her hand.
"I pwomise Wucas" she mumbled

Whilst walking up the long drive Lucas began to look at maya, the way her hips, legs and ass fit so perfectly into her tight black skirt, how her hips swayed when she walked and her hair flowed so beautifully down her back.she was so effortlessly beautiful and he couldn't quite get through his head how she was even real.

He reached the big white double doors and Maya pushed them open revealing the interior of her incredible house. Brown wooden flooring, red and gold carpet leading up the two way stairs a huge chandelier hanging on the ceiling and red rug on the shiny floor.

Lucas was knocked out of his own thoughts when he heard small barking coming from the right of him

Lucas was knocked out of his own thoughts when he heard small barking coming from the right of him. He looked over and saw the tiniest ball of white fur running up to Maya.  The barks didn't wake up London though she stayed fast asleep on in his arms. A smile appeared on Maya's tired face as she picked up the tiny puppy, giving it a kiss on his head.
"Lucas this is Chanel" Maya said turning to face him a smile plastered on her face.

"Your house is beautiful Miss Hart" Lucas said in ore looking around the breathtaking house.
"Please, call me Maya" she smiled whilst petting her puppy gently.

"Follow me, you can put her in her bed" Maya said, placing Chanel on the floor walking up the stairs in her black heels. Lucas couldn't keep his eyes of off the small blonde as she walked up the stairs.

"Um Maya" Lucas said quietly not to wake London
"Mhm" she replied
"My car is still at the mall"
"Um... I'll get someone to pick it up for you and bring it here" she said so naturally, like it was normal that's he just had people to do that for her
"You can do that?" he said in shock
"Lucas  honey I can do what I like, I could buy myself a fucking tiger if I wanted to" she said turning around with a giggle to look at him. Lucas chuckled at her statement and felt London move, getting comfortable in his arms. Lucas rubbed her back gently up and down her floral dress.

The little 2 year olds bedroom was twice the size of Lucas's at home, with a small bed with a large gold head board and pink closet and table. Her toys and teddy bears stacked neatly along the length of her room. There was glass cabinet filled with shoes and another filled with bracelets , necklaces,earrings and some tiaras.

Maya had taken London from Lucas's arms.
"I'm just gonna get her changed and put her to bed, you can wait in my room, it's two doors down" she said pointing Lucas in the right direction.

Chanel Hart

♛Chanel Hart