007

CHAPTER SEVEN:

CHAPTER SEVEN:

chris planted something in the ground and explained what it was.

"these are ultrasonic emitters. it's one of the tools we use to corral werewolves, pushing them into a direction we want them to run. gives off a high pitched frequency that only they can hear." chris said making everyone cover their ears.

"god, no kidding!" isaac said.

chris gave them to everyone so they could make boyd and cora go to the school.

"these are gonna drive them to the school?" derek asked.

"and then it's up to you to get them into the basement." chris said.

"does anyone else wanna rethink the plan where we just, uh, kill em?" isaac asked.

"it's going to work. it'll work." scott said.

they all split up and set the emitters in different spots and all met up at the school.

-

"you guys didn't have to follow me home." lydia told marcie and stiles.

"we just wanted to make sure you got in okay." marcie said.

"i had a police escort." lydia told her.

"i know the inner workings of that force, all right? they're not nearly as reliable as people think." stiles said.

"well, you two also didn't have to follow me into my room." lydia argued.

"well, we didn't... uh, yeah, i don't have an answer for that." stiles said looking over at marcie.

"neither do i." marcie said letting out a sigh.

"we can leave." stiles said grabbing marcie's hand.

"are you really gonna go without asking me the question that you've been dying to ask me?" lydia asked.

"que-i'm not... i haven't been dying to ask anything. i... no questions here for stiles. what about you, mars?" stiles asked his girlfriend.

"uh, nope." marcie replied.

"nothing." stiles said as the two looked back at lydia.

"i can see it on your faces." lydia told them.

"maybe my face just has, like, a naturally interrogatory exp... expression." stiles said.