039

CHAPTER THIRTY NINE:

"what happened?" scott asked when he finally showed up.

"they disappeared." marcie told him.

"they literally just vanished." allison said.

"and so did stiles." sheriff stilinski said.

marcie so was terrified, she was so afraid that she was going to lose stiles forever.

she knew deep down in her heart there was still a bit of him left.

there had to be.

she thought that stiles was still in there, fighting. she knew stiles better than anyone else and she knew he wasn't just going to give up.

not while he knew that someone still cared about him.

marcie walked out of derek's loft and she fell to her knees and she sat against the wall and scott walked over to her and he sat beside her.

"what if he's right, what if i can't save him. maybe i am too weak." marcie said.

"do you think stiles is still in there?" scott asked marcie as she looked over at him.

"i hope so." marcie replied as she fiddled with her fingers.

"kira's mom tried to tell us that he's just gone." scott said as marcie felt a tear fall down her face.

"i'm so terrified of losing him, scott. i only just got him and now i might lose him." marcie said as scott placed his hand on top of hers.

"i know he's still in there. stiles wouldn't leave you, mar. i've never heard him talk about anyone the way he talks about you. he's in love with you, i know if he'd hold onto anything, it would be that." scott replied as marcie smiled through her tears.

-

"the couch, put him on the couch." scott said as him and aiden put stiles on the couch.

lydia and aiden ended up finding stiles laying in the middle of a parking lot with his stomach cut open.

"oh, my god." marcie said seeing the cut in his stomach.

"guys, this is crazy. he needs to be in the hospital." melissa said.

"mom, remember what happened last time he went to the hospital?" scott said.

deaton leaned down and inspected the cut on stiles' stomach.

"it doesn't look like he's bleeding. i think he might even be healing." deaton said.