026

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX:

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX:

marcie and stiles went back to his house and stiles grabbed her waist and began kissing her.

she was shocked by stiles' sudden act of affection but she quickly responded with her lips, feeling hungrier and hungrier.

stiles pulled away and he pulled his jacket off before taking off his shirt.

marcie did the same which left her standing in her bra and stiles reattached their lips.

marcie pulled away and took off her jeans, letting them drop down to the floor.

"i need this after the week i've had." stiles said.

"then let me do all the work, you just relax." marcie told him before reaching for his belt and going to undo it.

stiles was impressed by how fast she was able to undo it and soon enough his pants were down and the two of them were rolling around his bed.

stiles moaned a bit too loudly while marcie was on top of him and she covered his mouth, shushing him.

"your dad's here." marcie reminded him before taking her hand away from his mouth.

"i can't help that i'm loud." stiles replied as marcie shook her head and kept going.

soon after, stiles heard marcie let out a moan of her own since he was inside her.

"who's loud now?" stiles whispered into her ear.

"oh, shut up." marcie replied.

-

after the couple was done messing around, they put their clothes back on and marcie was laying on top of his chest while he held her hand.

they were interrupted when scott walked into stiles' bedroom.

he looked at the two of them and tried to ignore the smell of sex that his werewolf side was picking up on.

"hey, what's going on?" stiles asked him.

"you me and marcie. we're going to go out and find a body." scott said turning on a flashlight.

"a dead body." scott added.

"intense stuff." marcie said.

-

scott was leading the way through the woods while stiles and marcie followed behind him.