020

scott made sure to text derek and the plan was about to start

they made allison pose as jennifer and she ran out of the hospital and then her and her father tried to attack the wolves.

melissa ran back to put the electricity back on allowing derek and jennifer to get out again.

isaac and harry drove over to the ambulance and he got cora and peter.

"stiles, what's wrong?" marcie asked him seeing his hands shaking.

"stiles, let's go!" isaac said.

"she's gonna take melissa." stiles said as marcie's eyes widened and they both took off running.

"hey!" harry shouted.

"stiles! marcie!" isaac shouted.

"mom." scott said as they quickly went to find melissa.

"scott, wait!" stiles shouted running after him with marcie behind him.

scott ran up to the roof and he couldn't find his mother.

"mom! mom!" scott shouted.

"they're gone. guardians, scott. if you were with me, i could've told you what it meant. i could've warned you. let me help you, scott. let's help each other. you help me catch her, and i'll help you get your mother and stiles' father back." deucalion said as scott went over to him.

"scott." marcie said after seeing him go to deucalion.

"scott, don't do this. don't go with him." stiles said.

"you can't do this, scott." marcie told him.

"i don't know what else to do." scott said.

"no, there's g... scott, there's got to be something else, okay? we always... we always have a plan b." stiles said.

"not this time." scott said looking back at him.

"scott." marcie said.

"i'm gonna find your dad, i promise." scott said turning away from him.

"scott!" stiles said but he still walked away with deucalion.

marcie looked at stiles and she grabbed his hand. they lost this time, but it wasn't over.