024

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR:

stiles and marcie got to school, they saw scott trying to run away from something. stiles grabbed his shoulder, stopping him.

"hey. hey, you all right?" stiles asked him.

scott gave them a small nod.

"you don't look all right, scott." marcie said.

"i'm okay." scott told them.

"no, you're not. it's happening to you too. you're seeing things aren't you?" stiles asked.

"how'd you know?" scott asked.

they heard footsteps coming from behind them and they turned, seeing lydia and allison.

"because it's happening to all three of you." lydia said.

-

they walked into the school and lydia opened the doors.

"well, well, look who's no longer the crazy one." lydia said referring to herself.

"we're not crazy." allison argued.

"hallucinating? sleep paralysis? yeah, you guys are fine." lydia said.

"we did die and come back to life. that's gotta have some side effects, right?" scott said.

the bell rang signaling for them to get to class.

"we keep an eye on each other. okay? and lydia, stop enjoying this so much." stiles told her.

"what?" lydia said crossing her arms over her chest.

marcie sat next to stiles in class. she could tell he seemed off but she didn't know what was wrong.

"good morning, everyone. my name is mr. yukimura. i'll be taking over for your previous history teacher. my family and i moved here three weeks ago. i'm sure, by now, you all know my daughter, kira. or you might not since she's never actually mentioned anyone from school. or brought a friend home for that matter. either way, there she is." he said.

the whole class turned around to look at kira. marcie thought she looked like a great person.

"now, let's begin with american history at the turn or the 20th century." mr. yukimura said.