Space

**Amanda**

It has been weeks since Ty and I had our big fight on New Years and things have not been the same.
Ty has been ignoring me for weeks. I've had to walk to school by myself and walk back home by myslef.  
When I got to school , I went to where Ty would be which is hanging out with his group of friends.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him with me to the gym through the back door.
"What the hell Mandy," He said as he yanked his arm free from my grip.
"Why have you been ignoring me?" I asked him.
"I'm not. Were talking right now," Ty said.
"Ty," I said.
"Look Mandy, I don't want to fight with you again," He said.

"Me either but you're kind of doing so by ignoring me ," I said.
He just stood there looking at me.
"Why have you been ignoring me?" I asked him.
"Because now that I know you may or may not feel something for me, I thought it would be good for us to take a break from each other and let you figure things out," He said.

"Why do you still think that I feel something for you?" I asked him.
"Mandy, I really don't feel like fighting right now," He said getting a bit irritated.
"Why can't things go back to the way they were?" I asked him.
"You know the answer to that," He said and then he walked out of the gym through the way we came.

I then walked out the gym and went to my locker because the bell rang.
Something then flew out of my locker. I picked it up and saw it was one of Ty's cryptic notes . These days, he's just been leaving a paper with a letter or one word on them.
I put it in my bag and took out my books that I needed and closed my locker and went to class .

**After School**

I walked into a cafe that was nearby the school so I knew it was going to packed with a bunch of students.
I went to the counter and ordered something to go. As I was waiting, I saw Ty and his friends eating at a table that wasn't too far from me. I saw Charlie looking at me and she had an evil smile on her face.
She took a fry and went over to Ty and straddled him and put the fry in his mouth.

She then looked at me again and Ty looked in the direction of where she was looking and Ty saw me.
I was about to cry so I grabbed my things and left.

**Ty**

I looked at Mandy and she grabbed her stuff and left leaving her to-go order behind.
"You didn't have to do that," I said looking back at Charlie.
I gently pushed her off of me and grabbed Mandy's to-go order and then I went back to my table and grabbed my stuff and left.

**Amanda**
**Hours Later**

I was at home doing work when someone knocked on my room door.
"Come in," I said.
The person just knocked on my door.
"Come in," I said.
The person just kept on knocking on the door.
"Ughh," I groaned in frustration.
I got up and opened the door to see Ty standing  in front of me.

"Hey," I said.
"I..uh.. You left you're order so I thought I could bring it to you," He said.
I took the bag and placed it on my bed.
"Look Mandy, wha-
"You don't have to apologize. She was just doing it to get back at me," I said.
He just stood there staring at me.
"So , it looks like you and Charlie worked out things huh," I said

"No. She just did that because she wanted to get back at you for ruining what we had," He said.
"Oh," I said.
"I know I'm giving you space but the way you reacted says that you do still feel something for me," He said.

"But I don't," I said.
"And that's why we need space," He said.
"Goodnight," He said and then he walked downstairs and out the door.
I closed my door and sat on my bed and smiled at the bag.
What I ordered to go at the cafe was Ty's and I favorite meal to eat at that place.
The fact that he resisted the urge to not eat it says a lot about him.

I had my best friend back for a little while.
I then went back to doing my home work . I then got a text later on. I looked at it and saw it was Ty telling me he's home.
I do have my best friend back.
I then went to bed all happy knowing that Ty and I could be best friends again without all the awkwardness around us.

**The Next Day**

I woke up and got ready for our school trip that takes us to France, Paris and I'm so excited because it's only my class that get's to go since we're seniors.

I got ready and packed my stuff.
From school, a bus will take us to the airport and then we will board our plane later on and arrive in Paris.

I packed my camera so that I could take pictures because secretly, I like photographer. I then said goodbye to my parents because we'll be staying there for a week.
My mom then dropped me off at school.

-----------

Hey loves .

I know this was short but I'm on break for a few days so I thought why not write one or two chapters for my audience.

Much love

- starngcgirl