Staring

**Amamda**

I woke up to the familiar sound of my bestfriend Tyler Evans horn honking in the street.
This is my routine from Monday to Friday expect for Saturday's and Sunday's .
I quickly  got out of bed and did my daily routine which was to have a quick shower , brush my teeth quickly and put on some clothes as quickly as possible .

I then grabbed everything I needed for school and then kissed my dad , mom and sister's heads before grabbing an apple and heading out the door and hopping into Ty's car .
"Congrats you beat your own record ," He said as he started driving us to school .

"Thank you ," I said .
"Ready for our first day as seniors ?" He asked me .
"Yep . I just hope that this year doesn't have so much drama but we both know that's not gonna happen ," I said .
"Nope ," He said and then he drove on .

When we got to school , everyone eyes were on us.
Why you ask ? 
Well Tyler is a jock in EastHigh High School and I'm his nerdy bestfriend that everyone hates but I don't listen to them .
"See you after school ," He said and then he left to his jock friends who is on the basketball team .

I then went to my friends which were Scarlett and Harper .
I each gave them a hug and said ," Hey guys . I missed you guys so much ".
"I missed you two ," They both said in unison .
This is why Tyler calls us the choir . We say the same thing very loud at the same time. 

We all laughed and then stayed at the front of the school to see all the new kids coming to school .
When the bell rang , we all looked at our schedules . I know last minute but it's a tradition . Ever semester we check our schedules last minute to see what this year will bring us.
Pain or misery .

"Well , pain or misery ?" I asked them.
Harper  looked at all of our schedules and said ," Neither , we have the same classes " .
We all celebrated and then headed to homeroom .

**After School**

School was okay . It wasn't bad but I just now finished talking to Harper and Scarlett and I'm on my way to find Ty in basketball practise .
I know . School just now started and you have practise already. 
I sat on the bleachers while their coach was talking to them . When they were done , Tyler said goodbye to his friends and came to me .

"Hey ," He said. 
"Hi . How was today ? Terrible or Painful seeing you had basketball practise ," I said .
"It was okay. Coach  just gave us a talk afterwards  ," He said as we walked to his car .
"Cool ," I said and then he handed me his schedule .
"We all have the same schedule ," I said .
"We all ?" He asked .

"Yeah . Harper , Scarlett me and you  ," I said .
"Cool . Just like the old days . You can provide me with notes ," He said as we got into his car.
He started his car and started driving and I said ," I don't think so ".
"Oh come on . Cover for me when I'm gone ," He said .
"No . Come to class this year ," I said.

"Come one please ," He said as he pulled over to my house. 
He then looked at me and gave me his best please face .
"No ," I said moving his face away ," Come to class ," I said as I got out of his car .
He got out too and said ,"Fine".
After school , Tyler always comes to my house to do homework which we sadly got on the first day or for dinner,  breakfast or lunch or just for fun. 

We went up to my room since my mom , dad and sister are not home yet and . Ty flopped down on my bed and then I said ,"Nooo. You're sweaty ".
I then tried to pull him off of my bed when he pulled me down with him and I fell on top of him.
"Ty!" I screamed in his face .
He then said ," Fine" and then he gently pushed me aside and got up and sat in my chair .

"We have homework ," He said .
He then groaned .
"You're doing it by yourself ," I said .
He groaned again but louder and then he  laughed. 
We then did our homework but while I was doing mine , I felt Tyler watching me .
"What ?" I asked him not looking up .
"Huh?" He said .
"I said what because I can feel you staring at me ," I said .

"Nothing ," He said .
"If you say so ," I said and then we got back to working  .
A few hours had past and my mother , father and sister came back home . She said dinner will be ready in a few minutes  .
My nine year old sister Abby came in my room when Ty and I were laughing about something and said ," Lovebirds . Mom said dinner is ready ".

She then shut door . She calls us lovebirds because she thinks that we will end up  together in the future. Both our parents think that that will happen. It never will because we are gonna be befriends .
We went down for dinner and we ate .
Ty always helps me wash the dishes .

While we were doing that , Ty kept trying to sneak glances at me . He did the same thing at dinner .
"What's up with him ," I asked my brain .
"I don't know what goes in that head of his ," My brain said back to me .
When we were done , he said goodnight to everyone and went home. 

When he got home he texted me saying.

Ty

Home

Mandy
Cool . Can I ask u something ?

Ty

Sure

Mandy

Why were you looking at me at dinner and when we were washing the dishes ?

Ty

No reason . It's nothing .

Mandy

Ok goodnight

Ty

Night

I then took a shower and went to sleep with that thought in my head .

-----------

What did you think of this chapter ?

How was my first chapter ?

Why did Tyler keep looking at Amanda ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends .
Follow my socials .

-starngcgirl