The Party (P1)

**Thursday**
**Amamda**

I was at school and saw Adam pass by . I then gathered up enough courage and went up to him .
"Hi Adam," I said trying not to sound nervous .

**Adam**

Amanda is talking to me .

**Amanda**
"Hey ," He said .
He talked back to me . Omggggg
"You dropped this yesterday on your way out of the cafe yesterday ," I said as I showed him. 
"I-I'm so sorry Amanda . It- It's just that I thought why not draw you ," He said feeling embarrassed.   
It's so cute. 

**Adam**
I then saw she was blushing .
"You look cute when you blush ," I said and I instantly regretted it but she blushed some more. 
I have a tendency to blurt out things I mean to say in my head . 
"I-I'm so sorry ," I said and then I was about to leave when she said ," You look cute when you're nervous ".

"You can keep the drawing ," I said and then I left . I then repeated  in my head " She likes me ," walking aimlessly around the school .

**Amanda**
"He likes me ," I said as I kept smiling walking around the school to find my friends .
Later that day , I framed it and kept it on my desk .

**Friday**
**Amanda**

Today is Friday and everyone is excited .
I did my daily routine and got into Ty's car and he drove us to school .
When we got there , I went to Scarlett and Harper and talked to them before going to homeroom. 
When the bell rang , we went to homeroom then we went to Literature. 

We had a exercise to do with our partners and since Mrs. Danielson gave us the exercise to do , Tyler hasn't spoken to me . He just keeps looking at me .
I then decided to reach him through his language .
I then took my hand and put it up his shirt touching his rock hard abs .
"Mandy ! What are doing ?" He said as he took my hand out of his shirt.

"Finally . You came down to earth ," I said .
"Sorry ," He said .
"We have to get this done ," I said .
"But I don't wanna ," He said .
"So what do you wanna do ?" I asked him .
He then hesitated with his answer. 
"Have you gone back to your earth already ?" I asked him .
"No . I just -
He said stopping himself .

Then the bell rang and Ty burst out the door .
Did I upset him with what I did to him ?

**Ty**

I burst out of Literature and went to the boys bathroom to breathe .
When I got there I took a deep breath .

"That was close ," I said in my head .

**Amanda**
All day Ty avoided me .
When school was over I went to his car and saw he was there .
"Hey ," He said .
"Hi ," I said .
He unlocked his car and drove us home .
We went up to my room and I heard him curse under his breath when he saw the drawing of me on my desk. 

I ignored it and said ," Why are you upset ?" .
"With ?" He asked me .
"With everything these days ," I said .
He then took a deep breath and I said ," These days you just keep lying to me ".
"I'll tell you why at the party ," He said .
"Okay ," I said and then he left my room to go change .

**Ty**

I went out of her room to the guest room which was secretly my room .
I went in there and said to myself ," It's now or never . I can't keep lying to her ".
I then changed into my party outfit and then waited a few hours until it was time for the party.

**Hours Later**
**Amanda**

Ty then took us to the party when it was time .
I'm not really a fan of parties but I thought why not come to this one and no , this decision was not influenced by Adam .
.... Okay fine , maybe a little .
I then went to where Harper and Scarlett were and we really had nothing to do besides look at the drunken teenagers and the lovebirds because we don't drink .

**Hours Later**
It has been hours later in this party and Harper and Scarlett left the party a few minutes ago but I had to stay because Ty is suppose to take me home .
I was going to get my next bottle of water when someone grabbed my hand and pulled me with them up the stairs and into a room .

"Ty?" I asked as I saw who it was .
"Hey Mandy . I need to tell you why I've been lying to you this whole time ," He said slurring his words and while he did , I could smell his breath which smelt like alcohol .
"Are you drunk ?" I asked him .
"No . I've had five drinks so far ..... or was it 55 ?" He questioned himself. 
"You can tell me later ," I said .

"No . I wanna tell you now ," He said pushing away a strand of hair away from my face. 
"Okay ," I said .
He came closer to me and said ," The reason why I've been lying to is because -
He stopped himself and asked me  ," Can I just show you ?" .
"Sure ," I said and then this took me by surprise .

HE KISSED ME !
AND I KISSED HIM BACK !

He kissed me passionately and our lips moved in rhythm like we've done this before .
He put his hand on my waist  and I put my hand in his hair .

He stopped and said ," I like you ".
I did the craziest thing , I kissed him again .
He then kissed me on my neck then went behind me and unzipped my dress that I  was wearing . It then fell off of my body and he pushed me onto the bed . I then took off his t- shirt and then threw it on the ground .
He then hovered over me and said out of breath ," Something is making me stop ".

"What do you mean ?" I said out of breath too .
"There is something in my head that is saying I should stop ," He said as he kissed me on my nose and then my lips again and then he fell beside me .
"Can I ask you two questions ?" I asked him .
"Yeah ," He said.
"How long have you liked me ," I said .
"Since the first day I met you ," He said causally. 

"And did you put that note in my locker ?" I asked him. 
"Yeah ," He said .
In case your wondering what note , wellll.....

-------------

What did you think of this steamy chapter ?

Why did Amanda kiss Tyler back if she isn't drunk ?

Comment and Vote.
Share with your friends. 
Don't forget to follow my socials .

-starngcgirl