New Years

**Emma**

It has been a couple of days since Ty and I kissed and we both have avoided each other but that is going to stop because I can hear Ty and his parents downstairs.
I'm up in my room trying to think of what to do .
While I was thinking , someone knocked on my door .

I panicked and opened the door and popped my head through the crack .
"Yes ," I said to my mother .
She knew something was up but didn't ask . She just said ," Ty's waiting for you downstairs and breakfast is ready".
"Okay," I said and then I pulled my head inside and closed the door .

I then decided I will think of a plan in the shower .
I got ready and went downstairs to find no one in the kitchen .
"Mom?" I called out to her as I came into the living room .
I then saw the person I didn't want to see .
It was Ty sitting on the couch on his phone .
He just looked at me and I looked at him .

Talk about awkward am I right .

I just walked out the living room and back into the kitchen .
I then ate my breakfast . I then raced up to my room and grabbed my phone and called my mother.
"Mom ? Where are you ?" I asked her when she answered on the third ring .

"Your dad , Ty's parents and I went to buy something. We'll be back soon ," She said .
I hung up the phone and said in my head ," UGHH!".
"What am I going to do to keep myself occupied ?" I asked my brain .
"You two could just talk about it ," My brain said to me .
"No ," I said to my brain .

I then took my laptop and decided to watch a movie.

**Ty**

I opened Mandy's door to find her fast asleep on her bed while watching a Christmas movie .
I closed her laptop and put it on her desk and covered her so she won't feel cold .
I then sat in her chair and looked at her .
"She looked so at peace and cute while sleeping ," I said in my head .
"You have a girlfriend you idiot ," My brain scolded me .

**Hours Later**
**Amanda**

I woke up from my nap and took my phone that was beside me to see what time it is . I got up and almost screamed because I didn't expect to see Ty in my room.
"Heyyy ," I said awkwardly .
"Hey ," He said .
We both just looked at each other .
"Look , Mandy -
I cut him off and said ,"Ty , I don't want to talk about".

"Then can you stop being so awkward around me ?" He said .
"I don't know how to be around you now that we ....
I stopped myself and Ty finished my sentence ," Kissed".
He got up came closer to me and said ," We need to talk about it".
"Fine ," I said moving away from him ," What about the kiss ?".

"That kiss proves that you feel something for me ," He said.
"No I don't ," I said lying to him .
"Yes you do ," He said .
I then stood up and was about to leave when he grabbed me by the arm and stopped me and said ," I'll prove it ".
"Fine ," I said.

He came really close to me held me by my back which made my insides melt and said ," If you didn't feel anything for me , you won't mind me doing this".
He then pushed my hair back and kissed me on my neck .
He then said against my lips in a whisper type way ," You won't mind if I do this".
He then used his mouth to nibble with my ear .
That made my ears and my cheeks turn red .

He whispered in my ear ," You won't mind if I do this".
His warm breath hitting my ear made me feel all kinds of ways .
He then kissed me on my lips hungrily .
I then kissed him back . Once I did , he stopped and that made me mad .
"Ty!" I whinned .
"You see . You do like me ," He said stepping back a bit to compose himself.

I didn't say anything .
"Mandy ," He said coming foward again and pushed a strand of hair behind my ear .
"T--Ty I --- d--o not like you ," I said stuttering.
I then quickly wiped away a tear that fell on my cheek and left my room .
"Mandy," Ty said coming after me .
I stopped and he bumped into me .
"LEAVE ME ALONE TY !" I shouted at him and went to my backyard and slamming the door in the process .

**Ty**

I was hurt that Mandy slammed the door .
My parents and Mandy's parents decided to walk in at the moment and my mom asked me ," What is going on here ?".
I just pushed passed them and left the house slamming the door in the process and walking to god knows where .

**Amanda**

I was sitting on the grass when I heard the door slam .
I then saw Ty came around the corner and he didn't even look at me . I'm glad he didn't because I was crying .
Some New Years I'm having .

**Later That Night**

It is now hours later and some hours ago , Ty came back to the house . It is now a few minutes until midnight . I came out of my room and went to the backyard and waited till it was the new year .
My parents and Ty's parents were busy talking to each other and Ty was drinking his life away .

It was really chilly outside . I was going to get my jacket when I felt someone place something on my shoulders .
It was Ty's jacket .

"Mandy , just listen to me . I was an idiot since Christmas and a much bigger one today and I'm sorry . I should have just let you be and not interfere with your feelings for me . Whatever they may be , I hope they come to light one day . I decided to tell Charlie what happened and I hope she forgives me and I hope we can still be friends despite our recent discovery ".

Then our parents started counting down .

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

"HAPPY NEW YEARS ," They all shouted and then I did the the thing that I was crying about earlier .

I kissed Ty and he kissed me back .

My first new kiss is with my bestfriend and things are undefined .

Some start to the new year .

---------

What did you think of this chapter ?

Comment and Vote .

Share with your friends .

-starngcgirl