Carol Susan Jane Bisexual Danvers (Lemon)

(This is my first smut so, judge me.)

You and Carol have been very close friends since the air force. Some people thought you were dating. Well you want to. Now she's back from fighting Thanos and she missed you. A whole lot.

Y/N had just gotten back from work. Y/N still works at the Air Force, but now Y/N works as a Captain of Y/N's own team. Y/N still lived in the apartment Y/N bought with Carol.
Y/N took off her blazer to expose Y/N's black suspenders. Being the only woman in a suit in a room full of men trying to "mansplain" your facts is fucking tiring. You were ready to pass out but then someone knocked on your door. More like banged. You open the door to see the hot piece of ass who left a few months ago. Carol Susan Jane fucking Danvers was leaning against your door frame like Tony Stark at last year's SHIELD Christmas party. "Look who's back." Y/N said as she hugged Carol and let her in.
Carol was still in her battle suit. Y/N tried not to be kinky and have the suit be a turn on but it's impossible. The suit is fucking hot.

Carol POV
Oh my god. I'm trying not to be kinky for Y/N but suits are a turn on, those fucking suspenders curving Y/N's ass-

Y/N POV
"So how long you back for?" Y/N asked Carol as she changed in her room from her fight suit to her regular clothes. A flannel, tank top and shorts. Y/N would be lying if she said she didn't look. "I don't know. I guess next time the end of the world is at stake." Carol said as she walked in the living room still mid putting her tank top on. Y/N looked at her oh so chiseled abs for a moment. A moment too long. Carol saw Y/N looking but she didn't mind.
Carol and Y/N had just been watching Netflix and chilling. Y/N had sat next to Carol. About 15 minutes into the first episode of Umbrella Academy, Carol stood up. Y/N stood up questioning Carol and about to speak up when all of a sudden Carol cupped her face with her hands and kissed Y/N.  Y/N had kissed her back. When Carol pulled away, both of you panting, she had put her forehead against yours making your noses touch. "I've been waiting too long to do that." Carol says as she cups your face and kisses Y/N once again. Since Carol was 5'7 Y/N had gone on her tippy toes to wrap Y/N's arms around Carol's neck. You wrapped your legs around Carol's hips while she sucked on your neck looking for a sweet spot like a parasite. Y/N started pulling Carol's hair making her moan between kisses. "Carol you-" Y/N was interrupted by your own moan. Looks like Carol found your sweet spot. Carol started moving the both of you to her room, Carol was just at the door when someone knocked on the door. "Oh come on. What, do you have all of the avengers coming?" Y/N says as Carol drops you onto the back of the couch. Y/N crossed her legs.

Carol opened the door to see Natasha. "Hey Carol. We're having a pool party back at the compound later and we just wanted to know if you're coming." Natasha said as she scanned the inside of the apartment. Y/N was fucking rich. Like a female Tony- "Oh um, uh yeah totally. Oh and tell Stark I'll move my stuff in by next uh, Thursday." Carol said trying not seem like she was hurrying. "Have fun with Y/N. Told ya you'd be back." Natasha said as she began walking to the elevator. "If you bottom, you owe me 50." Natasha said as the elevator closed.

Y/N went back up to Carol and wrapped your arms around her neck and started a trail of kisses from her lips to her jawbone. Carol carried you to her room once again and closed the door. She let you off. You helped her take her flannel and shirt off. You started unbuttoning your own shirt but then Carol ripped the rest off except your tie. You found that way too hot. "Someone kinky?" Carol whispered into your ear. You kissed her jawline and whispered into her ear "Stop exposing me, daddy." you began kissing her collarbone making her moan. "Ohh Y/N-". Carol pushed you against the door and had her left leg between yours. She leaned down slightly to your ear and whispered, "I never bottom." as she grabbed you by the tie and passionately kissed you. "Whatever you say-" you moaned, interrupting your own sentence. You could barely croak the next word from Carol's leg between yours. "-Captain". You began to tug at Carol's hair having her moan between kisses. Carol laid you on the bed and unhooked your bra without looking. Carol took off your pants without thinking. Pretty sure they landed on the Moscow mission report. Carol began making a pathway of kisses from your collarbone to your thighs. "Oh you fucking tease-" was all that you could blurt out before Carol started sucking on your clit. Carol put in 1 finger making you arch your back and moan. "Carol-" all of a sudden Carol went with 3 fingers. "Fuck-" I'd bottom for you any day. Carol pulled out her fingers and whispered into your ear, "What was the princess?" Carol bit your bottom lip as a tease tactic. "Fuck me please-" you said as your knuckles turned white from grasping to sheets of her bed. "Well since you asked so nicely." Carol put 3 fingers in. She had a sort of rhythm. She seemed she was about to pull out, just when she'd thrust her long fingers in.

Maybe a Hour Later
You were resting your head on Carol's stomach between her breasts. Carol was caressing your H/C (hair color) hair. "Carol, why'd you come here? Why not Pancho's? Anything else you'd rather do?" You asked as you looked up to the blonde woman. "Well I'd go to Pancho's if you were there," the blonde smirked "if I could do anything else I'd do you." Carol said as she kissed you. Carol looked at the clock, "Oh shit Y/N we have 5 minutes to get to the compound! Fuck!" Carol said as she got up. "We?"