Press Conference

Authors note: Hiii, I hope you rlly like my writing iTs TraSH bUt can you pls comment things about it or follow me? Thanks for 140 reads too! I need opinions and if I should change things.

You already woke up and looked at the time, "5:37. No one is up so I guess I can eat." You said as you groaned while getting up to the kitchen checking the fridge. "Eh I'm fine." You said dragging yourself away from the fridge and making coffee. Later you cleaned up the files or just threw them on your floor.

You cleaned up and showered and changed into a sleek complete black suit.

You went to go see if you left something in the gym the last time you were there.

You found Carol and Natasha fighting over who could bench press more. Natasha gave up but Carol still went on.

"I'd like to be those weights." You said, ignoring the fact your were thinking aloud. Thank god no one heard you. "Y'know you're thinking out loud again, thirsty bottom." Wanda said as she walked pass you drinking one of Tony's smoothies. You were about to make a snotty comeback but Tony over the intercom interrupted you. "Meeting in the living room. Like, now."

"What is it this time Tony?" Thor said as he sat back in a recliner. "As we must, we save the world. With what comes with that we have to do press conferences. I have to talk about the new suits, what ever they ask you just answer without saying anything classified. Or else Fury's gonna wring all our necks." Tony said as he opened a box of donuts from the fridge. "Where is it this time?" You asked sitting cross legged on the L shaped leather couch. "Somewhere in Manhattan." Tony said as he sat down with a box of donuts in his lap. "Oh yeah we have to go on the," Tony swallowed the donuts in his mouth "Andy Cohen show." "Y'all go'n get roasted or exposed." Shuri said as she drank the American drink caprisun. "Oh you kids are coming too." You told the two teenagers behind you. "WE'RE GOING ON ANY COHEN? PETER GET THE VINES-" Shuri yelled as the two ran out. "WE LEAVE AT 7!" Tony yelled after the kids.

You went to the gym to see if what you came for earlier was still there. Carol and Wanda were sparring, it was a slightly fair combat. Feel bad for Wanda. "Y/N-" Carol was cut off by Wanda who had telepathically thrown Carol to you. Carol landed right on top of you. She had to land boob-first. Did she do it purposely? Is she trying to get you and Carol together. "Oh my god Y/N, I'm so sorry-" Carol said making sure if you were okay. "The question is are you okay? Because you're smoking hot." You said doing finger guns toward the older woman. What the hell am I doing? "Uh, did you see my- um- bag? I left it here earlier." You said grabbing the back of your neck in nervousness. "What? Oh your bag yeah I saw it. It's in the showers. I'll go get it." Carol said as she ran towards the shower to get your bag. "Wow her ass is tight-" You whispered under your breath. Carol turned back around thinking you said something, "Hm?" "Oh, thanks for getting my bag."

The Manhattan Conference
"Mr. Stark, what about your new team members? Ms. Y/L/N and Ms. Danvers." A CNN reporter asked Tony. "They're both wonderful assets for the team." Tony said taking a drink of water. "Ms. Danvers, what makes you think the Kree won't comeback?" A ABC reporter asked. "I tied a deal with them back in '95." Carol replied. The questions got really boring. "Carol." You whispered to the blonde next to you. "Hm?" Carol whispered so the mic wouldn't catch it. You clicked toward the tic tac toe board. Carol smiled. Some how she won. You gave her a smile.

But than a reporter from Fox News asked you a question. Fuck Fox. "Rumors say that you have powers and are more than being a planner of the team." "Well, first fuck off," You said smiling the the reporter "second of all, we were told this conference was mainly about the new suits and team." You said speaking directly at the reporter. "Just answer the questions and stop lettin' your emotions take over ya' job." A random said from the back. "This conference is over." Carol said immediately walking out on the conference. Carol grabbed you by the hand and led you out of there right by your side, while the rest of the Avengers followed. Twitter is gonna love that.

Once everyone had gotten into the limo, Carol asked you if you were alright. "Oh I'm fine, it's normal." "Normal?" Peter looked at you concerned. "Well, since the press doesn't know I have powers, I kinda get called out for doing nothing, being a woman, that type of stuff." You said acting like that was normal. "Y/N, We're so sorry we didn't know-" Tony said as Peter began slightly crying. "No it's ok, kinda the reason Fury recruited me. I was 18 and I was in my last year of college. This one dude called me a whore and a squared him in the face. Somehow I electrocuted the guy, if I wasn't first in my classes I would have gotten expelled. Fury recruited me a week in to the police station. He became a second father to me." You said looking at your watch.

Andy Cohan
"So, Tony how's the wedding planning?" Andy asked Tony. Stark and Strange were getting married in a few days. "Oh well, can't wait for my initials to be ASS." Tony playfully said as he tossed his neck over his shoulder being dramatic. The crowd laughed. "So Y/N, almost everyone is in a relationship, you are one of the few single Avengers." Andy said toying with his cards. You had just taken a small gulp of vodka when Andy said "So are you and Carol together?". You choked on a lime. Everyone started panicking but you did the Heimlich on yourself. "Y/N! Are you okay? How's your throat? Do you need to go home?" Carol said trying to be of service. "Um, I'm sorry what was the question?" You asked and acting as if nothing happened. Andy let that question go, since you had choked on a lime.