Shhh

You fell asleep on the couch, tired from all the questions. You fell asleep with your jacket over your head and hanging off of the couch but when you woke up in the morning there was a pillow on your back and a blanket on you. You woke up with a pounding headache.

"Steph, look who woke up." Tony said sipping his coffee as he sat at the kitchen island. "Good morning to you too." You said, groaning and getting up to pour yourself a steaming cup of coffee. "Y/N, the team's having a party for a drink later. Danvers is gonna be there so I guess you too-" Tony said with a cocky remark before Stephen smacked his arm. Tony cursed under his breathe hissing. "It's because we finished our press tour." Tony said quickly getting up on the kitchen island so Stephen couldn't wack him. "Sure I'll come." You said sitting down, the blanket covering the top of your head.

Carol walked in, soaked with a layer of sweat and in a tank top and leggings. Your eyes were so focused on her dangerously chiseled arms you forgot that there was a burning cup of coffee nearing your tongue. You cursed at the moment your tongue hit the searing hot coffee. "Like what you see Y/L/N?" Carol said with a cocky tone in her voice as she grabbed one of Tony's infamous smoothies. All that came out of your mouth was mumbling and psychotic hand gestures. "So, looks like Y/N's gonna come tonight." Stephen said sitting next to you in a stool and a bathrobe.

In that moment you and Carol choked, Tony had bursted out laughing, getting off of the kitchen island. "Yeah." Carol managed to croak out of her throat. "We're inviting people over right?" You said, trying to change the subject.

Later at the party
At all the avenger's parties, you had been the bartender. Did you do this to learn people secrets? Get them drunk, mindless and spill? Maybe.

You were just tendering the bar in a black suit with baggy pants with a lacy tank top under. You spent your time getting information, secrets and maybe some cash.

"So then, I shot him and Clint threw the butter knife like a throwing know right?" Tipsy Natasha explained her favorite mission. Later she explained her first time. "Y/N? Do you think Carol's cute?" A full-on drunk Natasha asked you as she stared at the blonde across the room telling jokes to the king of wakanda and tony. "W-well I guess yeah I think so maybe sure-" You said quickly rubbing your neck. "You like Danvers. Was that 1 sentence?" The assassin said turning to you in a drunken manner. "Well I-" You were about to start a unreasonably long sentence when the redhead cut you off. "You can't keep starting sentences with "Well". Didn't you learn this?" Romanoff said sipping her beer. "Shut up." You said gesturing to the spy. "No you shut up and man up and talk to the woman! Gah, I was 21 and I had more confidence." Romanoff said taking a swig of beer then pushing you away from the bar.

You ran back, cowardly. You may have had some fondue moments with Carol but, you're not a fan of PDA. Or just DA. Growing up, the way you grew up, you didn't know how to be affectionate. "Screw it I'm a coward." You said getting behind the bar once again and pouring yourself a martini. "Good luck Y/L/N, blondies on her way." Natasha said, tipsy, rushing off with a cocktail.

You cursed under your breathe as Carol made her way to the bar or your bar. "So, you can bartend?" Carol said with a brow being repeatedly raised. You decided to play along, you came up with your smarts of bartending. "What'd you like? Scotch on the rocks? Martini? Scotch? Brandy? Beer? Vodk-" You could've gone on for long minutes but you were shushed by the blondes finger. Carol removed her finger and gave you a peck on the lips over the bar counter. "I'll take beer." Carol said with a smirk on her lips.

After a few drinks, some jokes, dirty jokes, Carol asked you to follow her. You were half-drunk and would agree to anything she said. She took one of your hands and dragged you to somewhere.