Missed

Everyone had seemed to bail, but Carol still met up with you outside the tower. Oh, your Twitter stans are going to thrive tonight.

After running for what felt like hours, which was really a hour, Carol suggested that both of you go to get food. "Depends where we're eating." You said putting your hands on your knees. You may be a hybrid of Inhumans and Kree, but you are not athletic as Carol or Steve. "You choose-" Carol said as you grabbed her water bottle and downed it. You had already chugged all of yours half way through the jog. Carol smiled, trying to hold in a laugh. "Laugh it up," You twisted open Carol's water bottle and downed the rest "Danvers. A rough 20 years ago I could run around Washington in a day. For fun." You said looking at the blonde with a smug look. "20 years ago you were 5." Carol said wiping the sweat off of her forehead. "We're getting sushi-" You said grabbing the woman by the hand and led her toward your favorite sushi restaurant.

On the way there
You were just walking with Carol while both of you were on your phones. "Hey asshat that your girlfriend?" Some asshole said walking up to you. Before Carol could do anything, you whipped out a knife that was charged with so much electricity that it was sparking at the tip. "What'd you just call me you dipshit?" You said casually spinning the knife looking the asshole in the eye. The asshole ran away, probably drunk. You kept walking, Carol followed you smiling. "You didn't answer his question." Carol said as she turned to you. "I would've said yes but knife threats are so much funnier." You said smirking at the taller woman. She held your hand, for the first time, Captain Marvel held Commander Y/L/N's hand publicly. "So, you know that guy?" Carol said looking to the floor. "Are you trying to find him later and beat him up." You said raising a brow opening the door for the captain. "Maybe, then again maybe not." Carol said winking.

"Y/N!" Stuart said, getting out of the bar to greet you. Stuart had been a old friend from a few of your Asian rights movement. You were 16, learning of your Asian heritage, so you did a few dozen protests. You helped him and his family, also millions of other. His just happen to have a sushi restaurant right downtown. "Ah, 有一阵子了 !" You said, greeting the old man. (It's been a long time!) "The restaurant seems to be doing busy!" You said shaking the old man's hand. "Ah, all thanks to you. Please, sit. We will always have a reserved table for you." Stuart said leading you and your girlfriend to the corner table of the large restaurant.

You and Carol sat down thinking of what to order. "So, how'd you meet him?" Carol said, as she skimmed the menu. "Oh, I was younger and I got into the wrong business. I sold some drugs in Connecticut to some upper class white women-" You had been almost done with your story when Carol choked on her water. "Wait, you sold drugs to upper class white housewives in Connecticut?" Carol said with wide eyes open. "Who hasn't? Anyway, I went under a training and therapy for my powers, I met Stuart. He helped me track down something and I went through a whole thing. I went to Asian culture equality protests, all that. Stuart's, kinda a father to me." You said as a smile began to grow on your face. The waitress took your order, and both of you ate together. "Okay, I've said too much about me and as a spy, I think it's in the rule book that you say stuff about you Danvers." You said as a wicked smile grew on your face, you could barely hold it until Carol bursted our laughing. "Okay, I have 2 brothers. I've learned how to use a knife to make food, y'know tossing it in the air and stuff." Carol said as she drank from her water.

You and Carol had finished eating, you had payed the bill after you won the paycheck war. "So does this count as a date?" You said tilting your head to the woman beside you. "Oh no, I got a few tricks up my sleeve." Carol said wiggling her eyebrows. You giggled at the blonde. What the hell, did I just giggle- "Oh, wait for me. I gotta do something real quick." You said running off somewhere. The restaurant was so crowded, Carol lost you once you let go of her hand. She waited at the entrance, while you went to go talk to Stuart.

"Y/N!" Stuart said as he turned from cleaning the counters to you. "Stuart, do you need me to do anything?" You said asking the old man. "Y/N, I would usually never do this. You would never have to repay me for sheltering you in dark times, but I need a favor." "Anything." "I need you to go to visit your sister. Tell her that the Skrulls are coming." The old man said as he gripped your shoulder. You didn't know what Skrulls were, but you weren't going to question it. The man who took care of you as a teenager finally asked for a favor. Once you went out of ear range, the nice old Chinese man you once knew, turned into a Hydra soldier. "The target is set. Carol Danvers is with her, you need a open alone spot to take her."

"Hey hot stuff, we kinda need to take a detour." You said walking up to Carol who immediately directed her attention to you from her phone. "Where?" "Well, I hope this isn't too early but wanna meet some of my family?" You said asking the blonde with a nervous face. Carol had only been back a few weeks. Before that, you made corny jokes to your best friend over holograms. "Of course!"

You held Carol by the hand and led her to a dumpster in a ally. "Y/N Are you sure where this is your sister lives?" Carol said with a raised brow. You opened a dumpster up and began throwing trash bags out of it. "Y/N, please don't tell me we have to go dumpster diving." Carol said getting in the dumpster with you. You threw out the last bag to show a sewer hatch with the SHEILD logo shunting bright blue. "The sewers?" Carol said looking at you confused. "It's a tunnel, hop in. Ladies first." You said smirking. Carol went in, you followed after her closing in the hatch.

"Y/N!" Daisy said as she gave you a hug. "Assuming you're the sister." Carol said, smiling towards Daisy. "Ah, the girlfriend." Daisy said jokingly. "Hi, I'm Daisy." Your sister said shaking hands with the blonde. "Carol."

"So Y/N, what are you doing here." Daisy asked as she led you to her office. Carol had been left behind because Fitz and Simmons has stolen her to take samples of her Kree blood. "Skrulls." You said leaning on her desk. "I don't know what they are, Stuart told me to tell you this." You said sitting down on one of her couches and getting out your flask. "I'll have my team take a look. For now, how's it going with Danvers?" Daisy said making you choke on your drink. "Wow, I'm guessing pretty nice." Daisy said scanning your face. Heat began rushing to your face and your face quickly became red as a tomato. "Oh wow, looks like you and Danvers are having a lot of fun-"  Daisy said as she dodged the electric charged paper clip. "You may be my older sister, but by only a year." You said getting up. "I gotta go, tell May I say hi."

You and Carol were just at the tubes when you got a call. "Ladies first." Carol said with a smile. You got in the tube.

Once you made it out, a estranged figure came out of the shadows of the ally and grabbed you. You blacked out due to them putting a chemical to your mouth. Carol got out and got worried. "Y/N?" She got agitated and flew back to the tower to tell the team.

Authors note: Hii, please let me know or give me suggestions I'm not rlly good at writing lmao. If y'all wanna, follow my insta video editing acc @/larsons.mp4