Truth Serum

To make things more fun, Tony our you in the interrogation room. Steve, T'Challa, Peter and Vision refused to use it against your for personal things. Tony took out a list.

Steve still needed to ask you a few questions.
"Y/N, why'd you inject truth serum?" Steve said tilting his head. "I was nauseated and drugged but the drugs were light. I was awake until they put me under anesthesia." You said taking a sip of black coffee.

It was Tony's turn. His long list was for sure going to last hours. Truthfully, it was just a stretched 34 minutes.

"Who took my suit during last year's Halloween party?" "Thor." After what felt like forever of answering long questions you just said the truth one by one until you weren't paying attention. Bad move.

"Were you the one at pride?" "Yes-" You said covering your mouth immediately. "You're gay!" Tony said standing up and pointing to you. "Shut up." "Are you and Danvers dating?" Tony said excitedly like a little girl. "I don't know." You said tilting your head. "Wait what-" Tony said turning around faster than the speed of light. Tony ran out of the interrogation room. You put your legs up to the table and took a long gulp of steaming hot coffee.

Wanda and Nat somehow asked you things together.  You found that interesting that everyone else did it alone. "So, Y/L/N. You have a thing for Danvers?" Nat said smirking as your cheeks went cherry red. "Yes." You muttered. Wanda shot Nat a smile, their OTP was almost truly canon. "You and Danvers fondue?" Wanda said sitting back and crossing her arms. You gulped. It took you all of your will power to say no. "No." You said biting your lip for a moment. Natasha and Wanda looked at each other for a moment. What the hell is going on they thought.

Meanwhile Carol was outside of the room monitoring it while her cheeks were bright pink. The rest of the Avengers stared at her.

Authors note: Sorry for the short chapter! I swear I have a thing coming soon.