..I'm sorry

Hi everyone.

Lately I have been receiving many questions asking about this book and when I'm gonna update/release a new chapter of this book. And the answer is...

I'm not.

I know this is sudden and upsetting for those who fell in love with the 1st book and this sequel, but I completely lost interest in writing this book.

I tried convincing myself that this was just a writers block and I'll be able to continue the storyline between the characters, but nothing came to me then I soon lost interest in writing this book.

I know I over hyped this book in the past, but that was just me being overly excited to publish and I didn't clearly plan out how I'm going to be able to consistently update and keep you all entertained.

Cold Hearted Classmate was my first ever story that I've written and seeing it grow and grow is truly amazing and that's why I've been able to release all of my stories that I have now. And I'm forever grateful for all of you who have loved it and have been waiting for me to publish another chapter, but I just can't.

The ideas I had for this book just started to fade away and seemed not interesting for any one of you all to read.

With that being said I am truly sorry that I am announcing that I will no longer be updating CHC: Our Idol Life

Thank you all for the love and support you all have given me through this book along with the first part of the series. I hope you al can understand and continue to support me.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I hope one day I can find the inspiration to come back and pick up where I left off. But for now I'm gonna end things here.