chapter 4

Lisa

I woke up with the feeling of leo's paw on my arms causing me to squirm in pain because of its nails. I then realized that THE Park Chaeyoung is sleeping beside me. I rolled over to look at the full view of her face and I smiled. She looks so ethereal. I still can't forget what happened last night.
---------
'Lisa can I sleep with you?' she asked
'Of course chaeng' I said.
'Brb im going to take a half bath' she said heading out of my room.
I then changed into my pajamas and hop onto my bed. I reached out for my phone and 5 mins later, chaeng entered my room. I could smell her peach scent lotion from afar, Shit why does she smell so good all the time..i mumbled. She then joined me in my bed and hugged me by my waist.

'what are u doing?' i asked as i stiffened 'im hugging u duhh, as if this is the first' she said. 'it's just...it feels weird chaeng' i sighed. 'why?' she asked. 'it's just that...nevermind' i said 'you're no fun Lisa!' she whined causing me to giggle. 'i miss sleeping with you lalisa you make me feel at ease, plus you smell soo gooood.' she said making me blush. 'Ikr cause im perfect' I told her smirking. 'tsk you're such a tease imma sleep pokpak good night, I love you' she said. 'I love you too chaeng..more than just a friend' I whispered.

--------

I got up and went out of my room to see jennie unnie making breakfast. 'oh you are just in time lisa, i made some pancakes, eggs and freshly brewed coffee' she said and i joined her. I took a pancake and put it on the other plate then I designed a chipmunk face on it with syrup and cream. Minutes later rosé got out from my room stretching her arms showing her toned abs. 'Good morning chipmunk' jennie greeted her as she sat beside me.

I then handed her her plate and she just laughed and said 'this is cute, thanks pokpak'. 'Anything for you sweetheart.' i said making jennie unnie almost spit her coffee. 'Gosh lisa, I didn't know you were bad at flirting' jennie said making rosé blush. Rosé just laughed so did I. I get up from my seat to wake jisoo unnie up. I jump onto her making her groan. 'yah! im having my beauty sleep lisa ya leave me alone!' she said.

I then just lifted her up on my back carrying her outside making her scream. Me and the other girls giggled at the sight of jisoo's face. Minutes later our manager called us saying that we will be going to Paris to attend the Chanel fashion Show so we then got up from our seats and headed to our rooms to get ready.

~~~~~~

Today me and the girls are already on the plane and im seating next to rosé. We're so excited cause our manager told us that we would be staying there for 3 days that means we can have time to tour Paris cause I haven't been to Paris. I glanced at my side to see rosé staring at me and smiled. She looked beautiful so I took my camera to take a picture of her. 'Chaeyoung u look really pretty im taking a picture' i said. She giggled and said a cute 'thank u' while looking down. I then lifted her chin up and said ' u r beautiful ok so pose for me chipmunk'
'Hana, dul ,set'

 I then lifted her chin up and said ' u r beautiful ok so pose for me chipmunk' 'Hana, dul ,set'

Wow i glanced at her taking another picture.

Rosé giggled and then after the picture taking, we ordered some food cause we're gonna have a long flight

A/N:
Kekekeke how was it?