chapter 3

Lisa

We are already done on our recording and jennie and jisoo went out to have some brunch on our famous yg canteen leaving me and rosé on the studio. I sat on the couch waiting for her (recording her solo track). I kept looking at her and then close my eyes whenever she sings again. God her voice, even if I have heard it so many times it still affects me, she sounded like an angel, everything about her is just....perfect. I sometimes feel really sad. I know we have come so far and became really successful and I'm grateful and happy but I still feel empty and not contented. I know I sound selfish but there's something missing, I haven't come out yet. All I do is faking it. Which is really hard. Yes i am not straight, I'm bi. Since i'm from Thailand it's not actually a big deal cause they're very open there but here in Korea it's kind of like the opposite plus I don't want our fans to hate us just because of me so I just hide my feelings for Rosé, my Rosé, my bestfriend, my everything. I am the kind of person who is really open about my feelings but when it comes to this, I find it really hard. I'm afraid that Chaeyoung ah might reject me. and that would hurt. Well, Jennie already knows that im bi and she was okay with it and became 100% supportive, I didn't tell Jisoo yet and Rosie, I'm scared. What if she stops talking to me, hugging me or kissing me or even touching my hands, what if she's homophobic. What if... I sighed.

~~~~~

Rosé is already done on her recording and me and the girls are here in the Yg Canteen. Jisoo and I kept making Jokes causing Squirrel chaeng to laugh and jennie having her resting bitch face. 'Come on jennie unnie, don't bite your gums, stop holding your laugh and acting all cool I know it's funny.' I said. 3 seconds later she bursted out laughing so hard until she almost choked causing the three of us to laugh again. When we finished our meal, we head out to go to the convenience store to buy some snacks and then we headed beack to our dorm. I kept looking at chaeng cause she was too pretty she's torturing me. Her smooth and white skin, her legs, her waist, her eyes, her soft hair, her lips...I wonder what it would feel like if it's on my lips I thought. When we arrived we kick off our shoes and hurried up on the living room to pick some cd's to find a good movie. Jisoo then suggested a walk to remember since we haven't watched that movie for years so we watched it while jennie unnie is eating popcorn not even paying attention to the movie and kept looking at her phone while me, jisoo, and chaeyoung are too focused on the movie. When the girl died, me and chaeyoung are crying our eyes out making jennie and jisoo unnie to laugh. 'I know i know, we're both crybabies' rosé said. 'Whatever i'm tired and sleepy i should go to bed' jennie said while jisoo unnie is still on the couch watching the movie. I then headed to my room cause i'm tired too realizing that there is a familiar figure following me. I then turned around and she spoke 'Hey Lisa, uhm can I sleep with you?'
'ofcourse come in' I said.

A/N:
How was it? I hope u liked it hehe

Xoxo