chapter 2

Rosé

20 mins till our manager will arrive to come and pick us up and I'm here in our living room waiting for my bandmates. I got up to look at the mirror to see a full view on my look and yeah i don't look so bad hehe

I was about to sit back to the couch until the Lalisa manoban went out to her room looking cute as always

I was about to sit back to the couch until the Lalisa manoban went out to her room looking cute as always. I smiled at her. 'Good morning Lisa, how's your sleep?' I asked.
'Goodmorning chaeyoung ah, It's good I dreamed of you and luca and leo and it was wonderful! Hehe' she said sounding like a 6 year old child making me giggle. 'and of course jennie and jisoo' she added.

My smile slightly faded as I sat back on the couch so is Lisa while I'm looking at my phone memorizing the lyrics of my part on our song to avoid the awkwardness. I know me and Lisa are bestfriends for years but everytime i'm with her she always gives me the chills I don't know why.

I don't feel like this when I'm with jennie and jisoo tho. I kept looking at my phone even tho I memorized the lyrics until Lisa spoke 'Chaeyoung ah, I know you're exhausted for practicing really hard on your solo debut but please don't pressure yourself too much. I don't want you to get sick' she said with a concerned look on her face which is cute hehe.

'I am perfectly fine Lalisa thanks for always checking up on me ' I said blush red visible on my cheeks. 'Well of course I don't want my bestfriend to get sick! I want her to be super healthy and still have that chubby cheeks of hers so eat lots roselle!' she said and Im like in awee right now. Lisa and I continued talking until jisoo and jennie unnie came out. They both wore casual outfits same as Lisa and I and they look pretty as always

Our manager finally arrived and we all head out from our dorm and entered the car

Our manager finally arrived and we all head out from our dorm and entered the car . Me and Lisa sat at the back while she keeps playing with my hands. 'God Lisa why are you always doing this to me i might die anytime soon.' I mumbled.

A/N: SoooOOoooo how was it? I know its boring and i will do better next time hehe! Btw im excited for their comeback! cant wait!!