chapter 6

Rosé

The after party was fun me and the girls are on our way to our hotel. I made a new friend and she's pretty cool her name was Kiko and she's a model.

I went inside our room and Lisa was already there in the bathroom taking a half bath

I went inside our room and Lisa was already there in the bathroom taking a half bath. I sat on the bed and sighed. Lisa has been acting weird today I don't know why. We're suppose to come here together and she just left earlier leaving me and the girls at some mini cafe near this hotel. She didn't even eat dinner. I knocked on her door 'Lisa ya, why haven't you eaten dinner?' I asked. 'not hungry' she replied simply with a bit of coldness in her voice. 'Let's talk when you're done there' i said.

I didn't get a reply. As I sat on my bed, Lisa got out on her night gown with a resting bitch face. I stood up 'Lisa, are you okay? is there something wrong?' i asked concerned. 'Yes, i am perfectly fine chaeyoung now move' she said gesturing me to get out of her way then she started to change into her pj's. 'I know you too well lisa. You're not like this. Tell me what's wrong so that I could help' I told her facing her bare back. 'Help? you're the one who started this you're the one who made me feel like this. Do you have any idea how hard it was for me seeing you laughing and smiling with that model girl name Kilo?Kisho? whatever' she told me standing up as she faced me.

'What do you mean Lisa? What do you want me to do? Sit there and do nothing? You know i'm not that kind of person Lisa. I just like to make some new friends' I told her sincerely. 'So you're not contented of me as your friend? I'm not good enough? Do I bore you? cause it seems like I did. I feel really left out chaeyoung. 3 hours of you and that Kilo girl chitchatting while I'm just sititing at the corner waiting for you. I know it's normal for us to talk to new people. I know we have to but for 3 hours? I thought we're going to go see the fireworks together as you promised but it turns out u, you changed ur mind cause u were having a good time with that model girl.' lisa said looking down which i find cute. Oh God. this girl. I think, she's jealous.

'w-wait are u somehow jealous Lalisa Manoban?' i asked her smirking. 'Jealous? Hell no!!' she said raising her voice. 'Then why act like that?' I said moving closer looking at her eyes. ' Look I'm sorry for not keeping my promise. Kiko and I just talked about her life, her new fashion line, how she becamed a model and its kinda rude of me if I just leave her. That girl was much of a talker plus I didn't mean to make you feel out of place Lisa. You're my bestfriend and you know that. You will never bore me.' I told her tucking a strand of her hair from her ear . 'Right a bestfriend, i'm just your bestfriend' she told me as she walked passed me and went to the door to got out. And I was left in shock. Did she just said that? what does she want? does she like me? My Lalisa like me? Oh gosh, this girl is so complicated.

A/N: Have you seen some fancams of blackpink today on their taipei concer t? They were all cutee plus rosé is gettin so much hotter with the ribbon on her hair! Arghh.