chapter 8

Rosé

It's been 3 weeks of preparing for our comeback, World Tour in North America, and my solo debut. I was elated at the news that we're also going to perform in Australia which is my hometown. Right now im at a mini private gym doing pilates cause i have been eating a lot these  days and I need to stay in shape hehe.

I kept thinking about Lisa and the  girls, I miss them

I kept thinking about Lisa and the  girls, I miss them. We barely talk cause we use most of our time on our practice and when done, we go straight to our rooms because of exhaustion. I'm also kinda nervous of my solo debut, 'what if i don't meet my fans' expectations?' i thought. If jennie can do it so do i plus the girls are so supportive, my family, my fans so i have to make them proud.

While I was working out i heard a knock on the door so i went down to open it and it was jisoo unnie. 'Unnie! what brings u heree?!' i asked happily.  'I came here to bring you some food, and you don't have to worry cause its salad your favorite.' she said sounding like a mother. I squaled then took the salad and ate like i haven't eaten for years. Jisoo unnie knows me so well, she knows that I hate to eat meat cause it makes my cheeks puffy believe it or not, i love food but meat is not my thang right now and I love eating greens (salad) at the moment.

Lisa always complains whenever i don't eat my meat because she  loves my chubby cheeks so much and she would prefer the theodore chipmunk chaeyoung over the normal chipmunk chaeyoung aish that girl is such a bully but i love her. I kept eating my food like a madman while daydreaming about Lalisa until i felt a lowkey painful pinch on my arm causing me to whine. 'Yah jisoo unnie what was that for?' I said. 'I was talking to you park chaeyoung and you didn't pay attention. You look like a kid daydreming about a a toy you want to have.' she said chuckling. 'Well I am a kid and I am daydreaming about a blonde barbie doll that I want to have.' I said not thinking that i almost spilled the beans oh gosh. 'What do you mean? That sounded deep.' she chuckled.

'Uhm nothing i don't know why i just said that, it's nothing!' i assured her. 'Tsk2 I know the barbie doll that you're referring to is Lisa. come on rosie i know that you like her.' she said. 'What?! no why would I-never gonna happ-' she cut me off. 'Listen I have a gay radar plus I can see it in your eyes you like her and I know you're not straight, Alice (your sister)unnie told me.' she said sounding like a mother. 'What alice?? Aaaaaaa that bitch.....jisoo unnie, are u ok with me being like this?' I asked with a sullen expression.

'Is that even a question park chaeyoung? Ofc! i don't mind at all! plus i'm a supporter of the lgbtq, and i am glad that i have a bestfriend who is part of it. You don't have to be ashamed rosie cause i love you without conditions.' she said 'Wha unnie you're making me cry thank you and i love you too!' I hugged her. I can't believe that jisoo unnie already knows.

After our talk at the gym, we went straight to our dorm then i headed to my room. I told jisoo unnie to not tell Jennie unnie yet and to Lisa that I like her and that I would like it if I myself would be the one who's gonna tell them. I know i know i could get in trouble but, who would even know? a lot of our fans ships us and they wouldn't suspect cause we're bestfriends and its normal for bestfriends to do lovey dovey things. I must need to focus on myself for now (solo debut) and my bandmates (career) cause 2019 would be a very busy year for us. Lalisa, wait for me.