HER TWO WISHES

They both sat still for few moments..

pr: suniye..

ab: hmm..

pr: what took you this long to reach me??

ab: yr lava.. again from first..

pr: arey mere buddhu patidev.. I meant, I left home by 6.30 pm.. But what took you these much hours to come here??

abhi kissed on her hair..

ab: I knew how you would have missed me??

pr: you really???

ab: yeah I know.. that day you told me right.. If someone is important for us truly, then we can understand them without their words.. Likewise..

pr: achaa.. tell me how and all I would have missed you??

ab: it's not only you.. it's mutual.. the way we both missed each other..

pr: ahaan...

ab: yeah..

pr: then tell me!!

ab: first and foremost.. during nights.. while sleeping alone...

pr: yeah.. after returning to India, I never allowed even my mom to sleep near me.. I wished you would come some night and fill that empty space beside me..

told pragya with a tear lacing her left eye.. Abhi also had tears..

ab: I'm sorry.. Even I felt a void in my hands.. Though that was only for few days, I was used to sleep holding you.. That gave me a strength that, someone is there for me in all my thick and thins.. I missed you..

pragya made their temples hit... and cupped his face with the other hand..

pr: not anymore..

abhi too smiled..

ab: yeah.. not anymore..

pr: then??

ab: well.. you would have missed me in food right.. coz, i very well know there is no better cook than me..

pragya giggled..

pr: achaa.. as if you are the master chef in this world...

ab: seriously tell me.. didn't you missed me while cooking or eating??

pr: after going there, I didn't enter kitchen coz that killed me from inside, reminding our cooking classes, no-point chats, my stupid questions.....

Abhi held her hands tight.. Sensing his pain, pragya snuggled close to him..

pr: regarding eating.. you know right.. I have a dietician at my home.. my so called brother..

ab: sanjeev???

pr: nah.. that little devil will spoil my sleep.. this is the bigger devil.. Varun..

ab: I only saw him in our wedding.. not after that..

pr: varun is of little shy type.. but the biggest headache of my maasi..

abhi giggled..

ab: what did he do??

pr: that idiot na.. will always have a check on my food habits.. he told that, when someone is depressed, they tend to eat more, so that they will become obese.. he is fond of learning medicine.. and hence eating all our brains in the name of food and medicines.. that idiot had a check on my diet, and made me have only fruit juices.. even lunch will be packed for my office.. they had a spy there too, to check if I'm eating the home-made food..