I Can't Lose You Again..

Pragya was the person in utmost shock at that moment.. she didn't expect this soon.. she wasn't in a state to even guess what would happen next.. she sat down shocked on the chair.. abhi and ruhi were out of the world and they were so lost in their world that they hardly noticed pragya.. suresh was the one who noticed pragya immediately..

su: pragya.. pragya.. kya hua??

called suresh shooking pragya..

Unfortunately, pragya got fainted in his arms.. Suresh got panicked and he loudly called abhi, to make him come back to his senses.. That was the next shock for abhi, to find his pragya fainted... For a moment, again ruhi went out of his mind and it was occupied by pragya totally..

Abhi pulled her into his arms and tapped her cheeks trying to make her gain conscious.. But all went in vain.. He then asked Suresh to get a water bottle. Suresh went to collect water bottle..

Little bubbly, went to pragya and called her out..

bu: aunty.. aunty.. uncle what happened to aunty??

abhi came back to his senses.. while his one arm was holding pragya, with his other arm he gently ruffled bubbly's hair,

ab: nothing happened to aunty.. She was shocked seeing this aunty I guess..

told abhi pointing ruhi.. So stupid of him, that his mind didn't worked to identify the relation between the little girl and his ruhi..

bu: uncle.. aunty nahi.. meri mumma.. and she is not looking like a devil, that aunty got afraid and fainted..

the next shock for abhi.. when he had a strong gaze at ruhi, ruhi went near bubbly,

ru: kushi.. stay silent..

bu: are you angry with me? if not u won't call me kushi, u'll call me only bubbly..

ruhi felt like whom to convince first, is it abhi or her baby?? their glances got broken when suresh came there with water bottle.. he sprinkled some water on pragya's face, while abhi patted her cheeks... pragya gained consciousness.. shivaay also reached the place..

ab: pragya.. pragya.. u r okay na??

pr: yeah I am..

ab: let's go home..

pr: but ruhi di...

ab: i'm telling na.. let's go home..

roared abhi.. pragya got panicked...

sh: abhi bro.. don't be harsh on her.. it's your care for her.. I can understand.. But she may get more affected because of this..

told shivaay, pulling down abhi's anger..

he tightened the grip around her..

ab: Forgive me lava.. Let's go home.. Sorry guyz.. Let's meet sometime later..

pr: sorry di and jiju.. but suresh plz take them to our home tomorrow..

abhi's grip tightened further.. but pragya didn't bother much about it..

bubbly/kushi: aunty then u r not going to play with me today??

pr: sorry princess.. but u come to my house tomorrow.. we shall play okay..

kushi placed a soft kiss on both pragya's and abhi's cheeks.. Abhi's anger got melted down with the little girl.. He kissed her forehead and both left the place, bidding "bye" to one another..

Despite pragya's protest, abhi carried her to car.. The journey was silent.. They were driving along the sea shore road.. Pragya slowly started the conversation..