The Exit's Entry

Oliver's POV

"I feel the same way" I said smiling at Len while being caressed in his arms. Saying that made him well up with happiness. I could see it in his eyes. "L-len?" I heard from behind Len. I saw the same girl talking to Len earlier standing behind a tree. Her face looked full of horror. Len noticed as well and we both quickly parted. 

"Len? What just--" The girl didn't finish her sentence. She looked heart broken. I assume she was after Len before she saw what happened. "P-please don't say anything to anyone! Please!" Len said to her raising his voice. He seemed to be panicking. Much like me on the inside. "I-I am telling your mom! You freaks!" She yelled in anger and sadness running back into the house. I looked back at Len who had all of the color drained from his face. "I-I'm s-sorry." Len said under quivering breaths. "You don't have to apologize, I mean, your mother is a very nice women who I am sure would not mind the queer." I said looking at Len trying to smile to make him relax. "I guess your right. What would be the chances of my mother hating you or I because of something like that." He said starting to sound more at ease. I stood up and held out a hand to help him up. He grabbed my hand but he pulled me down and into his lap. He gave me a tight embrace. I started to hug him back. 

"You don't know how long I have waited." Len whispered in my ear. I giggled at the instant change of mood Len set. I looked from behind Len's shoulder to see people were gone. The farewell party must be over then. "I think we best start heading back inside. No one is here." I said looking at Len. "Did you see my mother?" Len asked as he gently helped me up. "I don't think I did." I said. I hope Len wasn't going to get worried from the comment. Len took my hand and lead me inside the house. We did not see Mrs. Kagamine. Then Len spotted her through the glass front doors, talking to the girl. Len's hand tightened around mine. Then he let go. "You should head upstairs and get changed. I should talk to my mother." Len said as he walked toward the front doors. "Come up soon." I said as I headed up the stairs and into the bedroom. I rummaged through the small box of Len's old clothing to see if I could find something comfortable to wear for bed. I found dark green shorts that went down to my lower thighs and a long sleeved shirt. I put them on and sat on the bed. 

Will he be back soon? I hope Len isn't in trouble. That rotten girl, who would sneak up on people like that? She must have been interested in Len. But unfortunately for her, I've already won over Len's affection years and years ago. And still to this day, as she has disrespectfully spied on some of it. I was getting curious so I decided to get off the bed and head out of the room to check on them. I walk towards the stairs. I stand in the middle of the stairs to see the girl, Len, and his mother sitting on the couch. Len looked red with embarrassment while as Mrs. Kagamine and the girl argue angrily. "I don't care what those two were doing, you don't spy on my children!" Len's mother yelled angrily. "But ma'm I know what I saw! Those two kissed! Is that even legal?!" The girl spat out. Nobody seemed to notice me standing by the stairs. But Len lifted his head to see me standing in the middle of the staircase awkwardly. "It is absolutely legal! Leave my children alone!" Mrs. Kagamine yelled. She pointed toward the door. "Leave." She said in a dangerously low tone. The girl's eyes welled up with tears and ran out the door. 

I did not expect someone like Len's mother to act in such a way. But I was processing the fact that she said "My children." Am I her child now? Am I part of the family. Thinking about it made me very happy and flattered. I noticed that Len's mother noticed me as well. I got startled and quickly but quietly walked down the stairs and approached them both. Mrs. Kagamine smiled wider than usual. "You two should get to sleep. It has been a long night." She said. "Len and I looked at each other than back at her. "You don't care that...Oliver and I, we..." Len stopped mid-sentence and looked back at me. "Of course not! In fact, I saw it coming." She said with a playful grin. Then she winked at us. I cocked my head in confusion. But before I could ask, Len took my hand and headed for the stairs. "Goodnight mom." Len said from upstairs. "Yeah, goodnight..." I said taking one more look at her. She smiled and said goodnight as well. 

Len and I entered his room exhausted. I don't know about him, but I was exhausted physically and mentally. I crawled into the bed completely submerged in the blankets. A few moments later Len crawled inside of the blankets as well, but changed into comfortable clothing. He has on a fluffy jacket and saggy pants. But I could only tell because of him getting closer to me. I felt his arms wrap around me, but not too tightly. I freed my arms from the embrace so I could do the same. I wrapped my arms around him as well. From the small ray of light coming through the blanket, I could see Len smile. I smiled back before I nuzzled my nose into his neck. For a few minutes I was enjoying the equal affection we were giving one another, until I felt a warm hand enter inside my shirt from the bottom and move up my back. Len was gently stroking my back slowly up and down. This immediately calmed my nerves. And cause me to sigh in relief and relaxation. My mind went completely blank after that. I slowly fell sleep. 

--

I started to open my eyes to the new day. But suddenly I felt a retching pain in my forearm. I winced in pain as I also felt wet from beneath me. I open my eyes to see a third of the bed damp with red. I started to panic and roll Len over to make sure there were no injuries. Len woke up quickly to see my face in pain and panic. "Oliver...? Oliver!!! Your arm!" Len said panicking while picking up my arm. It was where the pain was coming from. I look down to see my forearm drenched in blood. Looking at the wound made it hurt more. I started to tear up from the pain. "C-come on! Lets get you into the bathroom." Len said as he helped me out of bed. I started to walk towards the bathroom but I started to get dizzy from the blood loss. I fell to my knees. "O-Oliver! Hold on." He left me sitting there on the ground. A few seconds later he came back with a towel. He wrapped it around my arm. Then I started to feel Len's comforting arms wrap around my bottom as he carried me the rest of the way to the bathroom.

He sat me by the bath tub as he turned on the water. He picked up my arm and lowered it into the cold water. At first it hurt badly, but the pain was drowned out by the cold temperature of the water. The water started to turn from clear to a bright red. Len watched the color change in the water but kept my arm sitting in it. I rested my head on the edge of the tub. I started to feel the same feeling I felt when I had fallen asleep last night. Len started to stroke my back once more. I closed my eyes from the comforting sensation. "Len, I really like this." I said. "Like what?" Len said sounding more relaxed than he did earlier. "Stroking my back." I said starting to feel like I was falling asleep. "My father used to do this to me, when I was little." Len said. "Your father must have been a nice person." I said opening my eyes to look at him. " Yeah, he was." Len said looking down smiling. After a moment I felt my back get cold. Len was standing up. 

"I should probably go get my mom, she needs to know about this." Len said with a small wave out the door. I pull my shirt back down and look into the bright red water in the bath tub. I decided to lift my arm out of the water. I wanted to know what kind of wound it was. Was it a bullet or a cut? I thought as I took my arm out. It was not only a cut, but many. All in different directions. I was confused. Did someone break in? Who did this? Why did this happen? I thought. Len and Mrs. Kagamine came in through the door into the bathroom. Len's mother gasped at the bright red colored water in the tub, then looked at me. "How did this happen?!" She said almost yelling and took my arm into her hands. "I told you mom, I don't know. We woke up and the bed was stained with Oliver's blood. I rushed him in here as soon as I could!" Len said with a worried look. 

Len's mother stared down at my arm confused. She turned it as many angles as she could without hurting me. She then turned my arm in the direction of my inner forearm facing me. "The exit's entry?" She said under her breath. "What?" Len said coming over to look at my arm as well. "The exit's entry? What does that mean?" Len said as well looking at my arm confused. I look down at my arm and just like they've said. The words 'The exit's entry', was carved into my skin on my forearm. My eyes widened.