Just a memory - TodoDeku/ Todokatsu

Ping

Ping

Ping

'Ugh. who would message anyone at the crackass of dawn?'

I rolled over, rubbing my eyes with my wrists as I leaned over to pick up my phone from the bedside table. I instinctively turned down my phones brightness, as I looked at the quadrillion new messages. It was just that shit-nerd, Izuku Midoriya.

Kaccahn: Whaddya fuckin' want? S' so early, dumbfuck.

Now that I'm up, I might as well get ready for the day, it was Saturday and I had absolutely nothing planned, at all. I rolled out of bed, instantly regretting it as I ended up a winded burrito struggling for mercy.

'Ugh, the floor boards are so damn cold!'

I ran a weird run, tip toeing and making sure that my feet were not touching the ground longer then needed, when I got to the bathroom door, I took a leap of faith as I safely landed on the warm mat.

I had my blanket held around my neck, like a cape. I've been doing it ever since the start of my U.A days, and it makes me want to cry each and every time I see me or anyone else do it.

"Kacchan! Kacchan! LOOK!" Deku screeched at the top of his lungs, a small blanket draped around his neck like a cape, and an all might hoodie, many sizes to big, sitting on his head as the rest of the blanket was under the tie of the blanket. I tched at him, not really caring. "I AM HERE!" he done a little jump, holding one arm up s if he was an actual hero, pft, the fucking dweeb won't even make it outta kindergarten.

I shook my head, Trying to avoid my childish habit, I looked at myself in the mirror, my ash blonde hair looked the same as always, I didn't get bed hair, lucky for me. My red eyes looked sunken and the bags accommodating them underneath were no help, and my black tank top was very clearly shown atop of my very pale skin.

After brushing my teeth, and changing into my everyday wear, black ripped jeans and a baggy singlet with a hoodie attached on the back, with, of course, BLACK SOCKS, cause socks. I flopped onto the couch, not sure what to do, why must life be so boring. With no motivation left to do anything but run, I got up and walked over to the door, putting my fake vans on.

"YOU OLD HAG, IM GOING OUT"

Without waiting for a response, I got up and left, once I was out of the drive way, I just ran, bolted it away from the house as fast as I could, I didn't want to be stuck in them walls, and I didn't want to be stuck with nothing to do, all that gave me was time to mull over my thoughts. I mean, that's what I deserved, it was all my fault in the end.

After 15 minutes of flat out running, I slowed down, desperately needing to catch my breath, how could I ever be a pro hero if a small distanced run like that kills me? I'll have to train harder. I sat down at a park bench, I use to play with Deku here. I just sat there for about 20 minutes, completely zoned out, just small, simple memories of the green haired boy flashing through my mind, until a very stoic looking Todoroki decided to show up, waving his hand in my face.

"Earth to Bakugou"

I shoed his hand away, it reminded me of him, and again, I wanted to cry.

"Kacchan! Kachaaan?" Deku was waving his small hand in front of my face, tilting his head curiously, of course i was paying attention to every last word of his plan to become number one hero, but he doesn't need to know that.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU FUCKING HALF N HALF BARSTAD?!"

He blinked a few times, taking a moment to register that I was referring to him.