Chapter 1 (The Magical Morning)

It was really a cold morning.

That morning air had something special.

I had no idea what's going to happen with me.

Normally,like the other day I also got ready for my work.

I sneezed & looked at the clock.It was 9.

I got my shoes on & I just wondered what the hell John is doing in his room.

Wait!!

Let me introduce John.Mr. Jonathan Edwards was really an amazing character in my life.

I agree he didn't play a major role in this part of my life but a important role.

He was the only man who supported me through my previous years.

I even can't think of making a major step without him.He was like 8 years younger than me but he was quite intelligent than me.

He was like an alarm clock to me but that day I was his alarm clock.

Well John is my assistant since I became a social entrepreneur.

"OH John!!! Where are you man? We have a lot of work to do...Come down fast!!!" I shouted Loud.

I was in the hall & it was already 9am.We had to go Los Angeles College to treat the children.

We were going to the college to treat the students by some inspirational speech as they were threatened by gun violence.

He ran down & said smiling, "I am sorry my dear highness,Now let's go."

I laughed & said, " So funny aha.Go ask Peter to prepare for the journey."

Peter is my driver.I got my office; I mean my cabin in one corner of the hall.Which was little beside the hall & was built for discussion purpose with the suffering people for there help.

Peter went inside my cabin for keys & came to me saying, "Ma'am there is someone in your cabin waiting for you."

I said surprisingly,"A person right now!!!" John made a joke saying, "Obviously a person.Why should animals come to you for help"& Laughed.

I looked angrily at him.

"I Cancelled all the appointments for today.But the person.I think he is new.He don't know.Peter Go get the car.I am just coming." Said I.

Me & John went inside the cabin.

The new man was sitting on the moving chair.

I saw the back of him.

I felt a little nervous but I don't know why.

He was looking through the magazine.

I went round the chair he was sitting & stood collapsed near my chair when I saw the him.

I couldn't believe to my eyes.The eyes were seeing that person to whom I always wanted to meet.

The autograph I always wanted to have on my t-shirt.

"Are you Okay?" He asked.

I was still staring at his Hazel green eyes.John kicked me & I got conscious.

I almost cried but controlled & shouted, "Char....Charlie!!!"

The person who came to me was Charlie Puth himself.

Since I gotta know about him I wanted to meet him.

I liked him.I loved him.I hated him.

It had been 10 years I knew him.But that was all my bad luck.

He never came to India.After my graduation for my higher studies I moved to America but with a hope that I will meet him but my bad luck.

I knew that he was married but don't know briefly.

Ok Guys!! So Here is my First Chapter of my new story.I know it's a little short😉😝.But I'll upload more chapters & yeah let me know what you guys think about my story in the comments.Love all.