Chapter 6 (The Governess)

My phone buzzed.I got my phone from the lamp table & dragged lazily into my blanket.I slightly opened my one eye & got up quickly when I saw it was Charlie calling me.I looked at the clock , It was already 10:30.I received the call quickly.

I said, “Hey Charlie ! Good morning!!! ”

He replied, “ Are you sleeping? I called you exactly 13 times.”

I replied, “Yeah I was too tired that's why I slept a little longer. ”

He said, “Ok no problem.Does the governess called you yet !!”

I said  , “Not yet.I think I should call her right now.”

He replied, “Yeah please do it a little quick”

I hung off the phone.I jumped from the bed.

Quickly finished all my work.

I felt guilt because I made Charlie wait.

"It might not happened if John were here"; I thought.

I took my phone & called John.

I asked him when he will return.He said after a week.I got sad.

But apart this I called the Governess, ‘Madison’.

“Hey! Falguni I was just about to call you.By the way I think I should come today.Is it good if I will?” Madison asked me.

I said, “Not even a question! Please come soon.”

She said, “Ok then.I am just reaching at yours in 1hr.”

I hung up the phone & informed Charlie.

At about 12 Madison reached at my house.I confirmed all the information about her.Where she worked before,her work
experience,Relationship with kids & many other things.

I know it was a little more I did about her!! But why shouldn't I! After all she have to take care of Charlie's Kids & that was my all duty to examine Madison from every angle.

I called Charlie.

I asked, “Hello Charlie.Actually Madison is here.I mean the governess.I think she should work from now.so what do you say?”

He replied, “What are you waiting for dear!! Of course she will.By the way Henry & Cher are in school.So hurry up.It will be more easier to discuss with her.”

I said Ok & hung up the call.

“So Madison!! We are now going to Charlie’s house.Get ready. Will you have some drink?” I asked her.

She replied, “No it's ok.I am fine.”

I asked peter to drove us to Charlie’s.Just after 15 mins we reached at Charlie's house.

I asked Peter to left & said him that I will call him.I was too excited to meet Charlie again.

We both sat on the sofa.Charlie came to us.

I was almost sticked to Charlie's look.He was looking more handsome that day.

He broke my attention & asked, “Well!! Will you both have some drink?”

I replied, “No it's ok”.

The whole day they both talked about how to manage with his kids.I was looking Into Charlie's eyes.He sometimes talked with me.

“Ok!! Its already 1 pm.I have to go to the school to pic Henry & Cher.So Madison; I think you better understood What I said.”

She nodded, “Yeah”

Charlie asked, “ Should I drop you in your home?”

I was not ready to go.I wanted to see Henry & Cher.But I knew that if they will see me then they won't let me go.

So I said yes with little hesitation.Apart this I didn't want Madison to be alone with Charlie.

But I had to leave.I moved with Charlie.On the way Charlie started talking.

He said, “I don't know how I will Thank You.You just saved my Kids.They really wanted a mother.”

He suddenly stopped & looked at me.He felt something weird in me when he said mother.I also gave expression like I am fed up.

Ha ha ha.

Anyways He again Continued, “I mean they want love & affection from a lady”

I smiled.I said, “No no its ok Charlie.”

He continued, “What's ok!! You really saved my kids.So I wanna give you whatever you want”.

I said, “Really You want to give me thanks!!!”

He got surprised.

I again said, “Relax Charlie!! I am just kidding.I want your Kids...I mean Can I visit them whenever I want & take them with me to park, to beach or to the zoo.!!!”

He looked silently & laughed so loud.

He said, “Obviously!!! You Can.Is it a question! Just come whenever you want.

We both laughed.

Charlie dropped me at my home & drove to the school.

I sat on the couch & thought about Madison, “will she treat kids Good! Will she do everything well! Can she handle them!! Is her behaviour ok!”

Many other things I thought that day.

I was not stable that day.

Because I was worried about Henry,Cher & I was special too much worried about Charlie.

Because I left Madison & Charlie alone.

Whatever, although the day passed like that.

Hello Puthinators!!!! I just uploaded a new chapter.I just finished it today & also edited.I was thinking to upload it by tomorrow but I worked hard to finish it because I am writing a horror story & upload it on another account.I will give you my id once I upload the horror story.So keep supporting me.Love y'all.
                          ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤