Chapter 4 (Sweet Miracle)

After a day in afternoon I called Charlie.He received the call & said, "Hello Falguni!!" I got
surprised & said, "How could you know that it's me!!!" He laughed & said, "I don't know but
my heart said its you.I laughed.He again said, "Have you arranged a caretaker yet!!" I said,
"Yeah I've talked with a girl.She said she will confirm me." He said, "Thank you very much" I Smiled saying, "No Problem.Ok.Can I ask you for something?" Charlie replied, "Everything
you want." I then sighed & continued, "Can I actually....Can I meet your kids.Actually I just
wanna see them!!" He said, "Oh Common why are you asking for permission.Every Time you want you can visit my house & can play with them. It would be my greatest pleasure if you'll do that. Should I pick you up tomorrow?" I said, "Yeah Of Course" He said then, "Ok I will pick you up tomorrow at 10 am.so be ready for that." I said, "Ok then" We both hung up the call.I was too excited for tomorrow.Because I was going to meet his children in just 1 day.I stood up in front the mirror & smiled.I thought how fate drive me to this situation.I didn't know a big miracle was going to happen with me.I was too happy that day.

It was already 9:30.I was doing my make up in my room.John came in & said , "Can I come with you?" I said , "Of course John!!! It's not a question at all.You should." He smiled & said thanks to me & gave a hug.We both went downstairs.I was eagerly waiting for Charlie to come.I was too excited.I was wearing a trouser & a shrug fit with a short top.I was wandering in the hall & looking frequently at the clock.It was about 10:30.I thought , "Charlie may not come.After all he is a celebrity.A famous person.He have a lot of work to do.Why should he remember such little things & why should he let me meet his kids!!" A lot of thoughts came in my mind.Suddenly I heard a continuous horn of car.I ran to my glass door slider & saw it was Charlie.I got no bounds of joy when I saw him.I walked towards his car.John left my house saying he was going to hangout with his friends so he can't come with me.Charlie got off from his car & walked to me at the same time saying, "I am so sorry.I got an urgent work so I came 30 mins late." I said, "No No its ok Charlie." We both get in the car.Charlie was driving the car.He again said, " May be my kids are angry at me." I asked, "Why?" He laughed & said, "Actually I was out yesterday & I promised them to took them to the zoo" I said, "Oh.So that's a serious issue" I laughed.I again said, "Wouldn't be it so cool if we will buy some chocolates & soft toys for them!" He said, "That's a good idea" He stopped at a candy cum toy shop.That time I could remember a song came into my mind "I'll take you to the candy shop" Which was previously co-written by Charlie when he just started his YouTube channel 19 years before.I smiled.He came with large basket of chocolates & with two big teddy bears.I took the teddies.He opened the back door of the car & i put the teddies in the car.We both get in the car.He started the car & we started moving.He said, "By the way You are looking beautiful today" I blushed & said, "Thank You".He drove through the Hollywood hills & we were finally at his house.

Hello Guys.Just uploaded a new chapter after a long time.Sorry for late post but I promise I'll post stories earlier in Just 2 weeks.Because I've to think about the next chapters.😋Hope you'll enjoy the chapter.Love you all.