Chapter 8

.

Chapter 8

Stephanie's POV

I was eagerly waiting for the boys to get there speeches over with so I could get on with the meeting at the school. I'm surprised that Ash hasn't yet come out of hiding in her room, probably too busy making herself look beautiful Incase there are some cute guys at her school. I have accepted Niall's apology and am feeling a lot of weight being released from my shoulders. Zayn was up and he startled me- I wasn't sure what I felt when he confessed that he had a crush on me. Oh god, I think he just ruined our friendship. I mean, I don't know how I feel towards him so this has come as a big shock. What am I meant to say? Oh I've got it!

"Zayn, that's really sweet but um... Can I just have some time to think about it? I have to go to a school meeting other wise I will be late but boys, feel free to stay here just feel at home" I said whilst grabbing my bag and calling for Ashley to come. After her quick hellos and goodbyes we were out the door but not before I warned the boys about if they made a mess they would be in deep trouble. We got into the car once we reach it and pulled out of the car park. According to google, I should only take us about 5-10 minutes to get there depending on the traffic it may a little more. How ever, there we were, 7 minutes later walking up to the counter in the administration area. Behind the desk sat a mid 30's looking woman with her straight hair pulled back into a -very- neat pony tail. Her chestnut eyes were hidden behind her ugly glasses and she sat wearing a loose grey 'office' skirt and a button up white shirt covered by a -far to big- ugly maroon blazer. If only I could give her a make over. Back to the subject at hand I could sense the awkwardness in the room, the counter lady had seen me watching her, did she think that I was undressing her with my eyes? Oh god. "Hi I have a tour of the school, I was just wondering if I needed anything here?" I asked trying to take my mind off the lady.

"Well just take a seat and I'm sure they will be here soon" the receptionist say trying to pull of a fake smile and artificial manners. She failed terribly at it may I add but did what she said and indicated for Ash to take a seat next to me. I now have some time to think about what went down back at the house, Niall apologized and Zayn confessed his feelings. What was Liam going to say? I feel kind of bad because he seemed desperate to talk to me and well yeah. Part of me wishes that it was Harry confessing that he has a thing for me but- oh no, he has to like my younger sister! There goes every chance I ever had with him (not that I had a chance).

I mean I don't even know him but I don't, I guess it's just silly. I don't like him enough to make a move on him though, that would also jeopardize my relationship with my sister.

I opened my bag and reached in to get my phone out, it was a good phone but it wasn't an iPhone.... I felt around my bag but I couldn't find it, maybe I left it at home? I'm usually not this out of sync with the way things are going at the moment I could have forgotten my head. I pulled my hand bag onto the bench and gave it a proper look only to find an iPhone 4S sitting in my bag. What the? Please don't tell me some one has accidentally put their phone in my bag or some crap, this always happens to me. I took the phone out, admiring the bejeweled case and looked at it; on the screen it had a message:

To: Steph

From: Unknown

Message: Love is a bigger mystery to me than I am to you.

Please accept my gift and I hope you enjoyed the last 2.

xx I Love You

What the? This day is getting weirder and weirder. Should I now be scared that in the last 2 days this person has been able to give me 3 presents that would cost a fortune? Yes, I should be also considering that they have been able to get in and out of my house with out neither me nor my sister noticing. My thought were interrupted by someone's finger jabbing into my side, I looked up to see a very formally dressed woman, about the age of 40, standing in front of me.