Don't touch ~Chapter fourteen~

READ WITH CAUTION!

Friday came around making Travis curl up into a ball. He's skipping school, but after he's going to the damn party. He's not very excited about parties like others. He's just going to get his mind off of things. He became a youth pastor at his father's church. He earns money to pay off the house. His father's will gave him a lot of money which he's keeping for college. He lays in bed secretly cursing to himself.

Ever since their break up, which was literally yesterday, he went to his house locking everything. Including his window. Sal came to try to sort things out, but it only made matters worse. Sal got a call saying Larry got suicidal. All Travis's fault. All of that happened in one day. One fucking day! Travis felt his phone vibrate. He checks his phone seeing a notification.  Sal texted him that there's a new student. Travis texts back 'What's their name?'

Sal was at his locker watching the new student head to the office. He follows him to eavesdrop. "Hello. My name is Pat Miller." (Y'all already called it. So smart <3) He felt his phone vibrate. He takes his out noticing it was a text from Travis. 'His name is Pat Miller.' He sends the text putting away his phone. Before he could get up, he felt a hand touch his shoulder. He jumps slightly looking at Pat. "You know Travis?" Pat removes his hand from Sal's shoulder. "Yeah..."

"So he made new friends... Good..." He mumbles to himself walking away to his first period. Larry walks up to Sal looking very depressed. Sal met Pat. Travis's first crush. "Who was that?" Sal turns around looking at Larry. "His name's Pat... Travis knows him..." Larry looks at the direction Pat went then back at Sal. "How does he know him?" Sal starts walking towards first period as the bell rang. "Ask Travis." Larry sighs heading to his first period also.

Travis read the message. He immediately goes towards his old journals turning the pages. He finds the number putting it in his phone. He starts texting the number quickly. Pat gave him his number when Travis moved. He told Travis to only text him when he's there in Nockfell with him. Travis gets a text from Larry. 'You know this Pat dude?' He ignores Larry getting a message from Pat. 'Hey Travlyn~ How have you been?' Travis scoffs at the nickname recalling back to when Pat first said it. Horrible memory.

He decides to text Larry first before Pat. 'Yeah. He's my best friend!' He goes back to the conversation with Pat.

T- Hey Patty 😒
P- Heard there's a party going on 😏
T- Yeah after school. I'm going. You?
P- I've only been here for a day and you want me to go to a party? Also don't you hate parties?
T- Yes so I won't be alone and yes. I'm going to get my mind off of things.
P- Inform me on what's going on with your life?
T- Basically my parents are dead and I broke up with my boyfriend. I punched him afterwards.
P- Damn Travlyn... Well gotta go... Bye!
T- Bye...

Travis sighs looking around his room. He gets another message from Larry. 'So you two are best friends. How long have you known him?' Travis hums looking around before texting back. 'I've known him since we were kids. He was always there for me.' He sends the text turning off his phone. He closes his eyes falling into a deep sleep. His body fell backwards laying his back on the mattress and head on his pillow.

Hours past, a knock was heard from the door. Travis gets up heading towards the front door. He opens it revealing Pat. He smiles hugging him immediately. "Long time no see Travis." Tears fill the blonde's eyes. "Pat it's been so long!" Pat pulls away wiping away Travis's tears. "Sorry it took too long to get here. We had some money issues." Travis only shakes his head. "It's okay. Wait how did you know where I lived?" Pat pulls out his phone showing messages between him and Sal. "This dude texted me. Now get dressed. We have a party to attend!"

Travis walks to his room as Pat follows. He changes into a red shirt, black jeans, and his signature high top sneakers. He turns to face Pat. "Let's go Travlyn~" Travis punches Pat's shoulder playfully. "Shut up." They link arms and head to Pat's car. Once they put on their seat belts, Pat drives to the house with Travis's directions. They pull up at the house laughing like crazy people. Travis exits first instantly regretting the decision to come. Pat comes towards him placing an arm around his shoulder.

Sal sat on the counter talking to Larry who refused to drink like Sal. They spot Travis with Pat. "They look so happy..." Sal touches Larry's head watching Pat walks away from Travis. "I mean they are best friends Larry." Larry watches as Travis walks towards them. "It seems more than that." Travis stands in front of them grabbing one of his arms. "Sorry for punching you Larry..." Larry smiles softly at Travis. "It's fine Trav." Travis hugs him out of instinct. Sal gets down looking at Travis. "And me?" Travis rolls his eyes hugging Sal now. Larry turns it into a group hug.

Pat comes back with cigarettes. He walks towards the three with a big smile on his face. Travis pulls away. "Sal you already know Pat. Larry this is Pat. Pat this is Larry." Larry and Pat shake hands. "I hope we can be great friends!" Travis grabs the pack of cigarettes taking out one. Pat does the same showing the two the pack. Sal kindly declines. Larry stares for a while. He didn't know his ex smoked. "Travis? You smoke?" Travis nods his head lighting up the cigarette. Pat puts his cigarette against Travis's lighting his that way.

Pat and Travis soon walk away after a casual conversation with them. Travis kills off his cigarette early while Pat kept smoking. "You know Travis... I've never stopped having those feeling for you." Travis looks at him. Before he knew it, he was dragged into a empty room with Pat. Pat pins him on the bed. "Pat knock it off!" Travis fights back to get Pat off of him. Failing at his attempt, Pat starts removing Travis's shirt. Travis starts yelling for help. His yells were muffled by a kiss.

His hands were pinned above his head as the kiss turns to a make out session. Travis was squirming around. Before he knew it, he was naked. Pat sat on top of him undressing quickly. Travis felt tears prick at his eyes. He felt kisses all over his body. He felt disgusted by it. He stays silent hoping someone heard him yell. When Pat was about to touch Travis's cock, Sal barges in with Larry behind him. "Get out! Can't you see we're busy!" Pat yells gaining an angry Larry. "Get off of him!" Larry walks towards then pulling Pat away aggressively.

Sal walks towards Travis who seems very traumatized. "Shh Travis." He hugs the blonde rubbing his back. "Let is all out." Travis breaks down into tears. Larry punches Pat in the face with a stern look. Pat hold his face glaring at Larry. "Get Travis out of here!" Sal rushes to get Travis in his clothes before heading out the room. Larry kicks Pat in the stomach. Pat grunts holding his stomach.

"Don't touch him ever again!"