Larry?! ~Chapter Nineteen~

⚠️ Warning! This will contain some nsfw I believe. Please proceed with caution! You have been warned! ⚠️

Sal pulls his hand away shaking his head. "You are not keeping the dog!" Travis looks at Sal before looking at the pit bull. "I'm going to name her Susie." Sal sighs in defeat before walking across the street. Travis gets up concerned. "Where are you going?" Sal stops to look at Travis. "Pet store. Come on." Sal waits for Travis to walks across the street with Susie beside him.

They head to the pet store that let them have Susie inside. Susie stuck by their side scared of the other people and dogs. They buy Susie a collar, body collar, and leash. The store gave Susie her shits for free. They also gave Susie a name tag with Travis's phone number in the back of it. They exit the store with Susie on a leash. They start making their way to Sal's apartment talking about how Gizmo might react.

They enter the apartment spotting Gizmo on the couch. Travis lead Susie in front of the couch. Gizmo looks at Travis before looking at Susie. Susie was wagging her tail happily at Gizmo. Gizmo gets off the couch then lays under Susie. Susie sits down making it warm for Gizmo. "See they didn't attack eachother." Travis takes off the leash. Henry exits his bedroom with a few papers in his hands. "I have to go Sal. This is a very important meeting." Sal waves goodbye before seeing his dad exit the apartment.

Travis lays the leash on the arm of the couch. Sal takes off his mask making his way towards Travis. He hugs the blonde's waist from behind. Travis's face goes red from this. "Why don't we go to my room for some privacy~" Travis slowly nods his head. Sal drags him into his bedroom closing the door. He locks it smirking at the blonde. "Sal?" He makes his way towards Travis slowly. Travis backs up being pushed onto the bed. Sal gets on top of him pinning him to the bed.

Travis's face was burning. You might be wondering 'Isn't he traumatized?'. Yes but that's only when they get- Sal kisses Travis on the lips gently. Travis kisses back making his hands into a fist. Sal moves his hands away from Travis's wrists and up his shirt. Sal moves his kisses down Travis's neck. He takes of his shirt before taking off Travis's shirt. Travis couldn't help, but try to cover himself. Sal laughs while looking at the flustered blonde.

Travis pushes him off puffing out his cheeks. "Sal this is not the time to be laughing!" Sal nods his head in agreement calming himself off. "Sorry." Sal gets up looking at Travis. "Now shall we continue?" Travis slowly nods his head laying on the bed now. Sal gets on top of him kissing his neck again. Travis held back the silent noises. Sal then sucks on a certain spot getting Travis aroused and moan.

(if this is cringy just tell me...)

Sal smirks leaving a hickey there. He kisses down to the shorts. Travis's eyes grew wide as Sal starts to take off the shorts. "S-Sal..." Sal looks up at him tilting his head. "Yes Travy?"  Travis bit his lip gently before looking away. "I-Is it gonna hurt?" Sal realizes why he's asking so he leaves the shorts alone. For now~ Travis sits up as Sal was in deep thought. "No. I'll be gentle don't worry." Travis nods his head.

He lays back down so Sal can easily take of he shorts. Sal takes off Travis's shorts and his pants. Only in boxers now. Sal rubs where Travis's member would be through the boxers. Travis's breath hitches as he felt pleasure throughout his body. Sal moves his hand away gaining a whine from Travis. "Ready?" Travis nods his head quickly. Sal takes off his boxers before taking off Travis's boxers. Travis's member shot straight up free.

Sal watches Travis eye his cock. He chuckles moving close to Travis. "You know you have to pleasure me too." Travis moves his head up nor sure how to do this. He takes a wild guess by sliding his tongue against the tip. Sal lets out a moan from it. Travis then takes Sal's cock fully in his mouth. This surprised Sal seeing that Travis took all- well almost all of him in. Travis starts to gag when the tip hit the back of his neck.

He ignores it starting to bob his head licking the dick as well. Sal accidentally put his hand on the walkie talkie and pressed the thing to talk. "Travis..." Sal moans out. Larry heard this thinking Travis was dead or something. He was very fast because they saw the bedroom door open wide. "Are you guys ok- OH MY GOD!" Travis looks at Larry moving away from Sal hiding under the covers. 

"Larry!" Sal yells in a angry tone putting on his boxers. "Sorry I ruined your fun time with Travis dude. I'll go... Next time don't turn on the walkie talkie." Larry closes the door. Sal gabs the walkie talkie throwing it to the ground almost breaking it. Travis peaks out of the covers. He looks at Sal who sighs while pinching the bridge of his nose. "Sal?" Sal looks at him with a smile.

"Sorry... Wanna continue or head to bed?" Travis puts on his boxers quickly. "The mood was ruined so bed." Sal pulls the blonde into bed kissing his cheek. Travis smiles at this closing his eyes. Sal smiles softly hearing the soft silent snores from Travis. He gets out of his grasp so he could feed Gizmo and the new addition to the family.

Gizmo was laying on top of Susie. He grabs two bowls putting food in each. Susie smells the food getting up. She startles Gizmo who woke up from his slumber. She walks towards the bowls with Gizmo still on her back. Gizmos jumps down to eat his food. Susie eats her food happily.

Very cute.