Red Eyes ~Chapter Twenty Seven~

The static stops only to reveal screaming. The screaming then turns into laughter. "Travis?" They stop in the floor where Travis was. Travis's room was the only one that was very dark. Larry exits the elevator heading for Travis's room. He had a backpack with him. Sal follows after Larry being as cautious as Larry. They soon approach the door hearing voices inside the room.

Meanwhile, Travis was backed up into a corner. The red eyes person smirks down at him. "Maybe you can help Travis~" Travis gulped as he covers his face. He felt something go through his cuts as his eyes were wide open. He could see everything that has happened with this person. The door slams open revealing Sal and Larry. "Travis!" Sal rushes over to Travis. "Sal stop!" Larry rushes over to Sal pulling him back.

Travis starts to get light headed and faints falling to the ground. Sal gets out of Larry's grip rushing towards Travis. He puts Travis on his lap tears streaming down his face. Larry was very unsure about this. Sal looks at Larry. "We're taking him home. Well to my home." Larry shakes his head. "I think that's a bad idea." Sal looks at Travis worried for his lover. "Maybe we should-"

Travis wakes up with a jolt scaring both Larry and Sal. "Sal!" He reaches for something panting heavily. He looks around spotting Larry before Sal. "You're alive..." Sal tilts his head at Travis. Larry stands in front of Sal going all protective friend mode. "Larry? Why are you-" Travis starts to scream while holding his head. "Travis!"

'tЯДѴЇЅ~ ҰөҴ ҪөҴℓԀ ҏЯЄѴЄҋt tӉЇЅ ҰөҴ ҜҋөѠ~'

"Shut up! You're just lying!" Larry shakes his head looking at Sal. "We have to go." Sal kept staring at Travis while tears fell. "I'm not leaving him behind!" Larry looks at Travis frowning. "I'm sorry Sal but we can't risk it." Travis nods his head before feeling pain again. Larry picks up Sal and heads to the door. "No we can't leave him!" Travis tries to ignore the pain as he holds his head. "Sal just go! I-It wants-" He starts yelling in agony. "It wants you!" Sal looks at Travis shaking his head as Larry leaves while carrying him.

In a different Universe

Travis looks at himself in the mirror touching all the wounds on his face. He sighs grabbing his prosthetic and puts it on. He smiles to himself heading out of his bathroom. His father was on the phone making him roll his eyes and exit the apartment.

He spots Phillip at the entrance of the apartment complex. They both do their handshake before Neil walks up to them. "Sup guys. Ready to head to school?" Phillip smirks opening the door for them. "Hell yeah dude!" Neil walks through first smiling a small smile. "You only go for art class Phillip."

"Best class ever guys." Travis smiles shaking his head. He looks at Phillip through the hole of his mask. Phillip winks at him before walking beside Neil. Travis blushes before catching up to them. They all enter the bus walking towards their usual seats. Just as Travis walked by a few seats, he trips over a certain someone's leg.

He fell face first onto the floor of the bus. Everyone besides his friends start laughing. He tried getting up but someone put both their feet on top of him. "Traaaavy Face! You deserve the ground you dirty sinner!" Sal Fisher was a big bully. He only had one friend which was Larry. Everyone feared Larry, but not Sal. Larry wasn't going to school today though. "Leave him alone Fisher!" Phillip yelled while getting out of his seat.

The bus starts moving making Sal fall on top of Travis. Travis looks at Sal who froze up. He smirks at this hugging Sal while moving his body around to face him. He pulls Sal close till his face was on his chest. Sal's face goes extremely red. "L-Let me go you freak!" He starts to try and get out of Travis's grip. That was until a certain someone no one thought was coming came on the bus. Larry glares at Travis. "What are you doing to Sal?" He says in a very scary voice. People put away their phones and deleted photos they took of the two. Travis looks at Larry hugging Sal tighter. "You won't mind if I keep him for the day." Larry raises a brow reaching down to grab Sal. Sal felt Travis's breath hit his ear from under the mask. He couldn't stop blushing.

Yeah he knew it was wrong. Yet why did it feel so right? Larry grabs Sal by the waist pulling him away by force. Travis notices a frown upon Sal's pretty face. "Sorry Sal. I was late due to my mom telling me how much I look like my dad." Sal was put on Larry's shoulders like a father would do with his children. "It's okay Larry. It was perfect timing..." Sal leans down to whisper into Larry's ear. "And you know why." The bus driver yells for everyone to take their seat.

Soon they arrived at school, Larry says goodbye to his companion only for Sal to be "kidnapped". Sal tried to scream but he was knocked out. When he woke up, he saw that he was on the roof with Travis. "Travis? What is the meaning of this?" Travis walks close to Sal taking out a crumpled piece of paper. "I found this not long before I heard you sobbing that day..." Sal's eyes went wide as he grabs the paper out of Travis's hands. "H-How- W-Why did you keep it?"

Travis pins Sal against the wall to the entrance/exit of the roof. "You have feeling for me don't you?" Sal gulps as he looks Travis in the eyes. If only Larry knew where he is, he could stop this. "I'm gonna take that as a yes." Travis lifts up the prosthetic to show his lips. "T-Travis don't." He smirks knowing Sal will share his first kiss with him. But what Sal doesn't know is that this will be Travis's first kiss too. "Or what? You'll send your lap dog after me?" Sal bites his lip as Travis grabs his chin and lifts his face up. "He doesn't know you're here."

It was very true that Larry didn't know he was here. More of a reason for Larry to search for him. "H-He'll come looking for me and then when he finds me like thid, you'll be hurt." Travis shakes his head leaning in. "I think he's fully aware of your feelings for me." Sal looks away before Travis kissed him on the lips. Travis lets go of his chin and wraps his arms around his waist. Sal gave in kissing back while wrapping his arms around Travis's neck. Travis smirks in the kiss while pulling Sal closer.

That moment will be forever close to Sal's heart...

Back to reality

Travis was in tears but his tears weren't normal. His tears were his blood. A nurse came by screaming bloody murder. They called a close by mental hospital to take him in. The mental hospital took him quickly away from the hospital. His eyes were slowly turning red. This was put all over the news. Larry knew...

Travis will never be the same again...

-
-
◎▼◎~•~•~•~◎▼◎
-
-

This was supposed to be a special for Pride Month!
It's also for everyone who needed space from the edgy stuff.
Btw this was an au made by a person on Instagram. But the friends were my idea along with my sister. For example, how Phillip replaced Larry. Anyways Travis and Sal switching places wasn't fully my idea.
Credit goes to @/giuls.v on instagram for the Au Travis face. I didn't exactly got their au right but hey. Give them some love!!
Have a lovely day!