Stay//Ashton Iwrin

A/N: Haii, So this is chapter 1 of my Ashton Irwin 5SOS fan fiction! I hope you enjoy this book! Xxx Ily all xxx

---------------------------------------------------------------

The school holidays had just finished. School started tomorrow and it was almost dinner time. Great. You hated eating because you thought you were fat."Dinners ready!" Your mum called.

Ping, went your phone. You received a text message saying: See you tomorrow and school, nerd. It was from a number you didn't have so you were guessing it was from Lexi. The most popular school girl in school! You scraped your feet downstairs, dreading to eat."Leah, I'm just popping to the shop to get ketchup."

"Okay mum."

The shop was just next door so it just took about 2 mins to get there and back. Your mum arrived with ketchup and mayo.

You picked at your chips and burgers. You decided to eat a little but so your mum wasn't concerned. "Mum I'm not hungry anymore."

"Okay love."

You walked into your bedroom and changed into your pjs, Although it was only 5 P.M. you hopped under the covers and let sleep over take you.

You woke up, assuming that it was the next day when actually it was only 8 P.M. You looked at your phone and had a text from Lexi. You decided to read that one first before the others Lexis message said: Don't worry nerd. I'll have everyone watching at the school tomorrow and show them who's boss. Great. School wasn't going to be great. You then read the text from Michael, Hey Leah. Ashton told me and the other boys that he got excluded from his old school forever because he got into a massive fight with another boy. He decided he was going to move to your school. So at least he has you at the school. See you soon.

You replied back to Michael saying: Awesome, see ya.

You then drifted to sleep until the next morning.