Chapter 20

ASHTON'S POV

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- She hugged me. I hugged back. I was so so so happy to see her, but this is why she moved to America? I feel so bad. But we are here together now. "Oh seems as you two have met then." Said Anne. "Anne meet my best friend Ashton." She said, Smiling. "You guys can't be best friends when you have just met..." Anne said. "No Anne, Me and Ashton, We have known each ther for 13 years, we met  when we were in Nusery." Leah explained. "Oh, so Ashton, It was Leah you were talking to me about." I nodded. "This all makes sense now, Well. Are you guys going to lessons tomorow?" Anne questioned. "We don't know, why?" I asked, Concerned. "Well that's why I came up here, because we are on break now for 3 weeks, and it doesn't matter if you dont come to lessons, but you do have to come when it's meett the doctor time, okay?" Me and Leah nodded, In sync. Anne walked out, She popped her head back in "And Oh, You can go and see your parents, we habe bought you tickets so you don't have to worry, It's the Holidays but make sure you cme back withinn 2 weeks okay? Because on the third week the doctor is coming." We both smiled, Leah got up and hugged Anne. "Thank you so much, You've helped me so much since I got here, and i'm sure Ashton would think so too." She looked at me, I nodded. "Well, It's no biggy." She smiled and walked out. "Do you hear that? We can go and see the boys and our parents." 

"Yep I know awesome, But do we have to pack and how much do we need to pack?" 

"I don't know, Leah."

"One second, Ashton, I'll go and find her and ask."

"Can I come with you?" 

She nodded. We walked out, then to the first set of the staris on the landing we waked down them until we got to the third landing. She waked across to a door that said: Anne's Office. Leah knocked, and we waited. We then heard a faint 'come in'. We walked in and we saw a small office. It had a few pictures and all her clients documents, Then I saw mine and Leahs. "Hello, Hoew may I help my two fave clients?" She smiled. I was about to speak when Leah said "Me and Ashton would like to know how much we needed to pack." 

"Well, Pac a few clothes, some of your items, anything you want realy but don't take too much, because you might have trouble fitting it in the taxi because I suggest you two would be going together?" We both nodded. "Then there would be too much to put in the taxi because it would all be double." 

"Okay , Thanks Anne." I said. 

"It's No problem." 

"Bye." We both said walking out and waving, as we heard a faint goodbye, We shut the door and walked up another set of stairs, to our landing and then walked across to Leah's room. "So Leah, Shall I help ypu pack, and then you come and help me pack?" 

She nodded. "Yeah but first, lets get changed into our pjs."

I watched as she looked through her wadrobe, And picked out pink pajama top, with blue pajama trousers, she then got her slippers, and her furry pnk dressing gown. "Leah I'm gonna go get my pjs on I will be back when i'm done." 

She nodded. I walked back into my room and opened my closet. I looked until I found my black pajama top with my white pajama trousers and my furry blue slippers and dressing gown. I then took off my top, my skinny jeans, and shoes and socks. I folded them and put them back into my closet. I slid on my pajama top, followed by my trousers, then my slippers, then finally my dressing gown. I looke into the mirror and ruffled my hair, I knocked on Leah's door. "Are you dressed." She opened the door, I realized she took off all her make up, she was so beatiful with it on, and mostly without it on. I smiled and walked in. "Where to start?" 

She giggled. "What?" 

"Ashton, You can't start packing without a suitcase."

"I knew that."

"Yeah, sure you did,"

Leah walked over to her wardrobe and stood on her tip toes trying to get me her suitcase, she was so cute. "Need help?" I asked.

"I can do it but it's the black suitcase it's all the way at the back."

I reached over and got the black suitcase. "Thank you." She said. We went over to her draws and took out some clothes, I kept looking at her as she was folding them, she was so cute. "Whatcha looking at, Ash?"

"You."

"Why?"

"Cause I can." I giggled and she giggled too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N Im gunna leave it there guyysss but how are you liking the stroy?! It's really hard to write because I need to write in Leah's pov and Ashton's pov, at the same tim and still have stuff goin on with the boys and Bonnie, So yeah it's quite harrd, so that's why I made them have A bteak and go to see them, coz stuff is gonna happen an its just gunna be SOOO COOOOOL