Chapter 19

LEAH'S POV

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That Can't be Ashton.......I'm missing him way too much, so i'm seeing things and he must be the boy next to me, the new one, I quickly got my dinner and went upstairs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ASHTON'S POV

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wait........wait a second, was that Leah? I have to be seeing things. I got my dinner and went upstairs, Being careful not spill my drink and my food, Later on Im going to meet the girl next door to me, Its weird how shes still kinda new. But Anne Refused to say her name.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LEAH'S POV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im going to go and see that new boy later, Why didn't Anne want to tell me his name? Oh well I'll just eat my dinner now then before it's too cold. I ate up all my dinner and I wanted to make a good impression so i decided I was going to get dressed properly. I looked through my wardrobe until I saw Ashton's fave top, I put that on because I like it alot too. I got Ash's fave skinny jeans on me and put those on because I like those too, I put on Ash's fave shoes on me, They are quite nice too, I straightened my hair and styled it. I then put on some gold eyeshadow and put some black in my crease for depth and dimention, I then put on a few coats of mascara, i put some foundation on, I then set it with powder and I put on a shade of red lipstick, I was ready. I was about to leave when I heard a knock at the door. Oh well saves me going to knock on his door. I opened the door and I was so shocked but to see Ashton standing there. A smile grew on his face as I jumped onto him "ASHTON!!!!!!!!" I screamed. "LEAH?!!!!!!!!!!!!?" Ashton screamed back. He was hugging me so tight I never wanted it to end, Im so happy I've seen him but hat is he doing here? He finally let go of me and he looked at me "Explain to me?" I nodded and replied "After you explain why your here." He nodded, I turned around to walk back into y room and I felt ashton take my and and pull me so he was holding me, He picked me up swooping my legs up into the ground, he walked into my room, he used his leg to close the door.  "Ashton put me down!" I giggled, He spun me around and the layed me down on the bed. He sat next to my legs, I sat up and sighed, I looked down, peeling my nal varnish off. "So Leah tell me what your doing here." I nodded knowing I can tell Ashton anything, He is my best friend forever."Well Ashton, I was rreally really depressed before and all that, You know I was, You know that story, But you know hwne you left and you had no choice but to leave because of yeah you know, Things got even worse, I got even more depressed, I started cutting more and more, deeper each time, my mum was planning about putting me in a help clinic behind my back anyway before, but then she noticed it too because this time I wasnt eating anything at all, i was in my bedroom, day in, day out. Then my mum said I could choose out of a list she thought were good ones, So I chose Berry Lane. I came here about 1 week ago. So i'm still pretty new. How about you Ash?"

"Im sorry Leah, But the thing is when I came back, I texted you and asked if I could come round and you said I couldn't, and you also said not to bother even coming round. So I thought I had done something to upset you, Then Mikey invited me round so I thoought that I should just have a nice time with the boys, after I left i went to your place your mum looked confused and she told me you left, so I thought you moved house so I aksed for you adress, Then she said no, you didnt move house and that you moved to America, so I thought you moved house to America, I then said okay, I left really upset thinking it was my fault. I then came home and I spoke to you, The next morning I woke up and I messaged and texted you alot of times and you ignored me, I then got your blade and cut for the first time, then I got really depressed my mum gave me a list and they had just the names and numebrs and I saw Berry Lane and I thought that was quite call, then my mum said to have a look on the internet while she makes the calls and here we are now...." "Oh Ashton." I said hugging him