Chapter 12

I woke up and Ashton wasn't there, I went downstairs and into the sitting room, I couldn't see the boys, So.I looked in the rooms they slept in and they weren't there, I suggested that they were in the kitchen, I went into the kitchen and found a note. I stopped and stepped slowly to the not and picked it up. It read: "Leah, we are so sorry, our mums have booked us a holiday for 4 weeks, we had to leave early this morning, we didn't find out until today, because if we found out earlier we would of told you, I know it's going to be hard, it's going to be hard for us too, but remember we love you. When you get this we will all be in Turkey. We love you.

Calum x

Luke x

Michael x

Ashton x"

Tears filled my eyes and I cried until my eyes were sore, I can't survive without the boys being here with me! It's to hard! I knew what I had to do, I promised Ashton. I went threw to my bedroom, Found a new blade, Walked into my bathroom which was attached to my bedroom and closed the door and locked it. I pulled up my sleeve and ran my hand over my old faded scars, I took my blade and started cutting my skin, tearing it up, blood pouring. After a few cuts I cleaned up the bathroom and pulled my sleeve down. I unlocked the door and opened it, I sat on my bed staring at my phone, I had to text Ashton and tell him I'm sorry and that I had too.

I typed: Ashton, I'm so sorry I had to.