Chapter 13

Ashton replied back within seconds saying: No Leah, I'm sorry it was short notice, I'm on the plane now, But Leah please don't please?!

I couldn't do this to him, I promised him I wouldn't. So I'm going to try my hardest. I replied: Ill try my hardest. Ashton said he'd Skype me later.

------------------3 weeks later----------------------------------------------(imagine the 3 weeks later bit in spongebob voice)

In the past three weeks, I've been getting bullied more than ever, Ashton's been skyping me and all but I miss him, I haven't been eating I've been cutting deeper and deeper. Lewis is being very mean and such a bully.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Leah?" My mum said walking into my room and sitting in my bed.

"Yes mum?" I said confused.

"I've noticed you haven't been eating and all that so I've decided you need help, There's no, no to this. Here's a list of selections for you. Ill be back in half an hour." My mum walked out leaving me a sheet of paper with some selections of Help Centres. One caught my eye, Berry Lane, In America. Sounds better than the rest of them. My mum walked back in "Have you chosen yet?"

"Yes mum, That was like 2 mins, but yes, Berry Lane in America."

"Okay, Love. I will call them up now and tell them."

------------- 45 mins later (and the same thing again you get the idea)--------------------------

"The woman said that she wants you to start packing and leave today or early tomorrow."

"Wow okay."

It was only 4, I could be packed by 4:30 and at the airport by 5, 5:30. I packed my clothes, A special teddy Ashton gave me and the rest of my stuff. It was 4:15. "Mum I'm ready!" I shouted down. I walked downstairs and she was outside waiting for me, I went to her. "I'm leaving." She waved me off as I drove to the Airport, It was 4:30. Wow I was on a roll today, I saw my plane will be on time so.I had to hurry as it would be here any minute. Finally, I found my suitcase took it and went on the plane, I fell asleep for awhile.

"We will be landing in 5 minutes." The woman spoke, Wow I must off been asleep for most of this journey, I unplugged my headphones and watched as we were landing, I took my suitcase and came off the plane. It wasn't bad here. I ordered a taxi to get me to Berry Lane.

"So young lady, How are you?"

"Er fine."

Finally we arrived at berry lane (7:00), I quickly approached the door, A woman hugged me and introduced herself, Anne Summer. She had short red hair, Brown eyes and quite tall and slim. She showed me too my room.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Haii guys xx sorry, I had to stop there but this was quite long and very hard to write! getting interesting? I know xxx