〖travis phelps 〗

my blonde haired biatch ♡♡ if y'all hate on him i will sister snatch y'all

pronouns: he/him/his
⚠︎homophobic slurs, cursing, bullying⚠︎
enjoy~!

reader pov

I know it sounds wrong to love a bully—but...I love a bully.

I knew Travis since we were in kindergarten. We were close friends. Although, over the years, my taste in people changed. I started to like men more. I didn't understand at first, I thought it was wrong. Wrong to love another man. I learned it's not, and I'm happy with who I am.

Ever since Travis found out, it hasn't been easy. He left me, we drifted apart. He never really bullied me as much as Sally Face. He never laid a hand on me. My friend (F/n) came up to me, "(Y/n)! You're gonna want to hear this!" I was putting my books in my locker, I raised my brow at her, "Uhh..." She shook her head, "I was talking to Sally and he found this note in the men's bathroom! It was all crumpled up! He said he heard Travis in the bathroom stall crying, it must've been him who wrote it, take a look.." I took the note from her. Reading it over carefully.

'(Y/n),
   You're such a kind, beautiful person. Someone like me doesn't deserve to even know you or be around you. I made a mistake and really screwed up. To be honest I regret being a jerk. But, your feelings aren't right. If I were to be honest with you again, I started feeling that way too now. I know it's not right, god is watching me——' It was all scribbles and bad erasing after that.

My face was so red. He likes me back..? I know how religious his father is...how would it work out. "(Y/n)...? (Y/N)! Dude!" I winced as (F/n) shouted in my ear, "Sorry, I was just thinking. I'm going to hang onto this. Thanks for telling me."

She nodded and headed to class. I was rushing to put things away, I couldn't afford being late again.

"Hey fag," I turned around and saw a bunch of girls who've been teasing me since middle school. I ignored them and continued to do what I'm doing. One of them turned me around, slamming her hand near my head. She fake pouted, "Are you ignoring me (Y/n)..? A gentleman shouldn't ignore a lady like that...Fucking gay ass." She shoved me to the floor, "Go jump off the roof or something faggot." She nudged my face with her knee. "Hey!! Leave him alone!!!!" I heard a voice from down the hall.

I saw his shining blonde hair and angry complexion, "Who the hell do you bitches think you are!! Don't you touch him!!" The girls got scared and ran away. I was so confused why was he helping me out? He abandoned me didn't he..?

"Geez, you've got girls picking on you? What a pussy you are," He huffed. I looked up at him, "Why..did you help me...? Don't you hate me?" His eyes went soft, "I...uh..don't. I really like you—I - I mean...!!!" His face turned red.

I rolled my eyes, and got up to kiss his cheek, "I like you too Travis." His look saddened a little, "But my dad...he'll kill me. I don't want him to take me away from you..." I press my forehead against his, "Then you're moving in with me and my aunt. I can't let him hurt you anymore...Understand..? You can love whoever you want to. Be who you want to be. That's your decision, not your father's.."

He smiled and nods his head, "Understood (Y/n)..thank you..."

end.
word count: 646

reader-kun makes travis all soft ♡♡♡ stan it. thank you for reading, vote and comment! ♡♡