Introduction

I logged onto twitter sending my usual *moooorrning Ax* tweet before going onto Hannah’s twitter page like I did about five times a day. She had no idea about this we hadn’t even met but I think I may be in love with her already she was so beautiful. We didn’t follow her because I was worried she would change what she would tweet just because we were following her. Some of her tweets worried the hell out of me wanting me to just take her away from everything and get her to be my girl. We were on the tour bus on our way to Exeter for our Penultimate gig of the Summer Tour shows and it’s safe to say I was feeling it a bit after partying hard last night but I smiled to myself knowing that Hannah may be feeling the same after seeing her tweet * Gsys I an a vit brunk * last night as two new tweets came up on her timeline the first one say *Apparently I was declaring my undying love for you last night Ast @JLSOfficial I can't remember this* I laughed to myself thinking if only she knew I felt the same about her and another one saying she was on the way to Exeter. Looking at her name and it clicked in my head OMFG she is going to be at the show today I hope to god I got to see her…