Abandoned

Again, this chapter is from a very young child's perspective, do not be grammar critical....

 About 23 years before the "Incident" at Aqua Road, nearly 24 years before Sonic Forces

Infinite- Age 4

I always knew that Mommy was mean and I always knew that my future had been picked out when my very, very first birthday happened. But I never knews exactlys what that future was.......

 not until the day when I was forced to be me.

I remember crouching near a blanket, it was this blue that was darker than the sky, but it was so nice and comfys. I had a supers goofy smile on my face as I looked at the blanket and let out a snarl that the grownups would find pitiful, since I wasn't a true...... mercen-something. 

I don't know hows to say it. I held my fluffy tail high in the air, shaking my little rump. This 'stalking' thing was FUN!

 I jumped towards the blanket, but something grabbed my scruff. I squealed as the something pulled me back and I turned my head the best I could. Mommy. The big girl jackal held me supers tight on my throat, her eyes were blue like one of mine, but the blue hads this deep, scary red all in it, like all the insides of one of her targets had gone in her eyes, and never came backs out.

"Infinite." She helds me tighter, I squeaked and squirmed my little legs, she held my little paws tightly.

She hurt my little tail a bits.

She carried me out near this BIIIIIG circle thing, she and Daddy walked to it and disappears sometimes. 

Daddy walked through it one times and never came back. A few other creatures came by a little while afters and Mommy was never the same.

No one ever tolds me what happened.

I wanted to crys. Did I make Mommy mad? Why did Daddy never come back? I pulled my arms and my upper paws closer to me, the black in my different colored eyes shrank as Daddy got closer to me.

I was scareds

Mommy walked up to the circle, held me higher then pulled me back a bits. 

Thens, I remember hitting this yellowish brown surface that seemed to want to eat me. It went up all around me in the exact pattern that I landed.

Maybe I hurts it. 

Wait. 

What was that noise? 

It was Mommy, standing at the big circle thing, where I had been not that long ago!

"AND IF YOU EVER COME BACK, INFINITE," She yelled at me, super louds. "I'LL MURDER YOU!!" She stormed back into the house, which I now saw was made out of metally parts. I looked at the house, my ears fell on top of my face and I begans to shake.

"mommy......" The fur on my face became wet, even though there was no water anywhere that I could sees.

A sharp, loud noise suddenly came from me, even though I didn't mean to, and more water flowed onto my fluffy face. I curled up, trying to hide behind my tail, as I felt.......... lost............. 

I couldn't go back to Mommy, I knew that it would be bad.

I shook inside my tail, until I saw a huge black thing come on top of me. I looked behinds me, and saw another big jackal, it looked a lot like Daddy, except that it wasn't.