Prologue: Welcome to My World

They see me as a monster. A monster worthy of nothing but death. 

Ok, I can see why they might think that.

I have waged war against this world, but I have lost one too.

When people look at me, they see this metal face, a solitary yellow eye embedded in red, and they see only the horrors against them;

Never the horrors against me.

They think they've seen the worst that war has to offer, but they themselves are not truly pure.

I have lost everyone I loved to them, my heart stabbed and cemented with the empty, soulless eyes of my everything, my everyone, yet they, and you if you feel yourselves cursed to have met me, you all think so highly of your organizations, your petty struggle for light in this bloody apocalypse, that you are ignorant to the blood you have stained my fur with, you and they have numbed me with your own hate, and by destruction of the world we both call home, I have turned back to you with a weapon even your mind cannot escape.

 I hurt others to end my pain....... the pain cause by you, in your own disbelief, your mind is too closed to see the living creature under this mask that has feelings that you experience too, I am like you, yet you seek to destroy me anyway, and I can see why. 

The ones who have met me have never thought 

'Hey, I want that guy as my friend'  But instead, when looking at the numbers from this war, have thought endlessly,

'Who can I get to kill this guy?'

What numbers? The number of people I've killed. I have turned the world into an apocalypse. A deadly place of no return. I fight for an empire that I have no say in, no control over, and the truth is that I, the sadistic warlord, the killer of millions, I am scarred. 

Too scarred to leave this burning cataclysm.

 I should've left when I had the chance, maybe I could have prevented this fate, this time of reckoning.

Maybe I could have saved myself.

As I look back, I see that the one I serve ruined me; destroyed my life, yet I serve and kill with no regret, and no second thoughts. I am nothing more that the robots that I command, the robots that have no understanding of life.

And they are willing to take lives without a thought. 

No one knows the past truth, just the present horror. 

Who am I?

 Though you might not understand, though you may never understand,

I am Infinite.