Seven.

Everett's P.O.V

"Yo! Eve where your dog ass at."My moms yelled from downstairs, my mom was a real ass crackhead she couldn't ever stay off that shit.

I paused the game and went downstairs and looked at her as she snorted some more crack up her nose.

I looked at her disgustedly, I'm glad I took my little sister to Dad's house cause I don't want her to witness this harsh shit.

"Fuck you looking at you ungrateful ass bastard."She spat at she grabbed some liquor and started drinking it harshly.

"Mom, you called me down here."

"Look, mommy loves you, I need some money baby please."She said coming up to me with puppy dog eyes, she knew what she was doing.

My mom only wants money because she knows I got it and I have it cause i'm always in the trap.

"No mom what you want money for?"I said, looking at her all crazy, she really thinks i'm dumb.

"BITCH, I NEED IT!"she said slamming glasses on the floor, I shook my head, I'm not going through this with her again. This is a everyday thing.

"Mom you need help."I said before turning around and walking back up the stairs. I went into my room and closed it, I knew she was having a fit cause I heard glass and shit breaking throughout the house.

I heard my phone ringed and it was Lydia, her mean ass always calling me when she wanna talk her shit. I picked it up before it rang the last ring.

"Wassup."I said into the phone playing 2k at the same time.

"What you doing bighead."She said flirtatiously, her words slurred as she was speaking. I could tell she was drunk.

"Yo where you at Lydia."I said pausing my game and grabbing my keys to my white audi.

"I'm at this lit ass bar! It's lit in this puto."She said laughing. I heard the bartender asking did she want more cups, and I can tell she was nodding her head.

"Lydia i'm coming to get you."

"Nooooo, why you have to take the fun out of everything."She whined into the phone.

I grabbed my hoodie and put it over my body, and ran downstairs and out the door. I got into the car and started it up.

"Listen Lydia tell me where you at?"I said, as I bag up out the driveway of the house.

"Nope!"she says laughing as the line went dead. Motherfucker! I went onto her snap and looked on her location, she was at a club five minutes away from crib.

I checked my phone from the time and it was 2:30 in the morning and she got school in the morning, what was she thinking.

I speeded to club celebrity, and got there less than two minutes. I parked crooked and went into the club since it was free night everybody was in this bitch teenagers and all.

It didn't take me long cause she was the one making the most noise. I went over to her and picked her up.

"Hey you! You wanted to join me E...V....E....R....E....T.....T."She said spacing my name out with her Chicago accent. Ain't gonna lie shit was hella sexy but literally she's under the influence.

I carried her into my car and put her in the front seat, and put the seat belt onto her. She looked at me confused and I went towards the driver's side.

I speeded off and started heading towards the route to where her house was, cause obviously she can't come to my crib with my moms out of control.

"No, why we going to my house...."She said whining. I took a good look at her to what she had on, she literally has on black leggings, a t-shirt, and some white Fenty slides on. She must have left out the house like that.