Twenty-Two

(Short Chapter)

Daniel's P.O.V

I rub my head in frustration as I realized I was so much under pressure. I have my second daughter pregnant by one of my drugs connects, and then I have the other one with my gun man.

My son thinks that I don't know, that him and A'riyah not doing so damn good, and then my so-called wife been acting weird as hell as soon I hired that yoga coach.

I pat my now six-month-old son Kacey on the back to burp him while Cas has Kayson changing his shitty pamper.

I put my son into his crib right next to us as I seen her put the dirty pamper into the garbage can that we have in our room.

She gave him to me as I put him right next to his brother.

I turned the channel trying to find something on T.V. while she's all in her phone laughing and texting somebody. I continued watching and observing her until I had enough.

"Cas, we need to talk. "I say, cutting the TV off.

"Why? What's up? "She questioned, as she still texting whoever back.

"First off. I say taking her phone and motioning between us.

This isn't what's up. "I finish off.

Cas stood up quickly trying to reach for her phone.

She honestly shouldn't did that cause that raised my curiosity to what's in the phone.

"What is wrong with you."

"N-nothing Daniel, give me my phone! "She yelled.

I walk towards her.

She shivered but she still stood her ground.

"What is in this phone? "I asked, she looked in my eyes trying to find something in them.

"Don't lie to me neither." I added.

She took a breath before creating some distance between us, I raised my eyebrow in suspicion.

"I'm c-cheating on you." She raced out in all in one go.

I look at her like she's speaking Chinese. I know she didn't say what I think she just said.

"What?" I say giving her a deadly stare.

"Please." She say, as tears were racing down.

I threw her phone across the room at the wall.

She flinched as she looked over at the twins that was now starting to wake up.

"Who is it?" I yelled not caring if my twin boys were sleep or not

"Jason."

"The fucking yoga coach?!"

I snatch her up by her shirt and look into her eyes to see if she was telling the truth.

"Daniel."

"No! FUCK YOU!"

"Daniel! Please let me explain!" I chuckled. too late for that.

"Get your shit, find you a hotel, leave my kids here, and get the fuck out." I say letting go of her roughly.

"N-No you cheated before and I forgave you! Why you can't do the same?" She yelled at me.

At this point, the twins were full blown crying.

"Bitch you was being sneaky as hell! I didn't hire no bitch and fuck her, that's the difference between you and me Cas! Now get your cheating ass out of my fucking house."

She tried to hug me as I pushed her away roughly. She looked stunned.

"I'm not playing with you."

She walked out the room and I took that as the time to cry my eyes out along with my sons.

Lydia's sweet sixteen is around the corner. How am I supposed to explain to my kids that their mother cheated and I put her out?

......24 hours later

Alana's P.O.V

"Girl! Your father did what?"My friend Whitney says as we stood by the lockers gossiping about my unborn baby and the situation with Lydia.

"Yep."I say closing my locker. She followed behind me as we were walking to class together.

"Damn! He wrong as fuck."She say scrolling through her phone on instagram. I laughed and nodded my head.

"I know, but enough about me who is this new boy you keeping on the low."I asked taking the attention off of me.

She blushed like crazy and look up at me.

She pulled me to the side and looked around to see if anybody was watching or listening which had me nervous.

"Girl promise you won't tell nobody! Not even your sister."She pointed at me.

I nodded and wrapped my finger around her finger as making sure I won't tell.

It can't be that bad.

"He's a drug dealer and a bad boy."Whitney says going through their messages together.

"Okay girl is he fine?"

"He is! Fine doesn't even describe him, more like GORGEOUS! He is a sex symbol."She exaggerated.

That had me more excited to see her man.

"Ight girl show me!."I say lowly

She pulls out a picture to reveal Everett Santino.

"Oh Shit."I say out loud.

Damn Lydia you might've just caught your karma.